Best online place to buy vaporizers for Canada (volcano, ssv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple S

After reading a lot of threads about vaporizers on this website I have come to the conclusion that I am interested in the SSV or the volcano, but I am not 100% sure which one I am going to buy yet. I was wondering can people give me some websites where I can buy them online. From well respected places you know that package well, dun take that long to ship, etc. I live in Canada as-well so I am looking for a place that ships to Canada. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Triple S,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
There is a thread with some of the Canadian vape suppliers listed. It's not very thorough but I am hoping it will become a more definitive list though. Mostly it's Canadian head shops that sell Vapes. I will update it again soon.

notmyrealUSERname,

Triple S

notmyrealUSERname said:
There is a thread with some of the Canadian vape suppliers listed. It's not very thorough but I am hoping it will become a more definitive list though. Mostly it's Canadian head shops that sell Vapes. I will update it again soon.

Where is the thread for Canadians I can't seem to find it.

Triple S,

Triple S

I was wondering is there an actual official site for the volcano? If yes is it any good?

Triple S,

Brenard420

Creepin in the shadows!
Vaporizers.ca is the way to go! Got my DBV about a month ago. Im in Southern Ontario
1st day: order recieved
2nd day: order processing
3rd day: order shipped
it arrived on the 3rd day in a descrete box and in perfect condition

Brenard420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom