Best mod for splinter v2 and dreamwood glow 18

canadianvapelife

I'm looking for the best mod to use with either the rbt splinter v2 or the dreamwood glow 18. I'd like something with 3 batteries as it would be my everyday device. I just bought a wismec reuleaux gen3 triple battery but thinking about returning it as I don't think it's working properly. I'm sure there are probably a lot of different opinions on this so just trying to get an idea of what everyone likes so I can narrow down my research. Thanks

canadianvapelife,
Reactions: arb

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
I'm looking for the best mod to use with either the rbt splinter v2 or the dreamwood glow 18. I'd like something with 3 batteries as it would be my everyday device. I just bought a wismec reuleaux gen3 triple battery but thinking about returning it as I don't think it's working properly. I'm sure there are probably a lot of different opinions on this so just trying to get an idea of what everyone likes so I can narrow down my research. Thanks
https://www.wismec.com/software/ You could flash it back to stock if you put AF your gen3 it and it didn't work out. To put the mod into DFU mode, take out the batteries and hold the + while connecting the USB cable from it to your computer. Just a thought.

Otherwise, any of these....
Joyetech:
  • VTC Mini, VTC Dual, VTwo Mini, VTwo, AIO, Basic;
  • Primo, Primo 2.0, Primo Mini, Primo Mini SE;
  • eGrip II / Light;
  • Cuboid, Cuboid Mini, Cuboid 200;
Wismec:
  • Presa TC75W, Presa TC100W;
  • RX75, RX200, RX200S, RX300, RX2/3, RXmini, RX GEN3, RX 20700, RX 21700;
  • Sinuous P80, Predator;
Eleaf:
  • iStick TC100W, iStick TC200W, iStick QC 200W, iStick Power 80W, iStick Tria;
  • Pico 75W, Pico Mega, Pico Dual, Pico RDTA, Pico 25, iStick Pico 21700;
  • Aster, Elitar Pipe, iKonn220;
Co-branding:
  • Vaporflask: Classic, Lite, Stout;
  • Beyondvape Centurion;
  • La Petite Box;
  • Vapor Shark SwitchBox RX;

ProfessionalHandJob,

arb

Semi shaved ape
I use watts and like a geekvape aegis x.
I like the giant screen its nearly indestructible and has the most satisfying fire button I have tried so far.
Just in watts I have no idea about the fancy stuff.

canadianvapelife

I use watts and like a geekvape aegis x.
I like the giant screen its nearly indestructible and has the most satisfying fire button I have tried so far.
Just in watts I have no idea about the fancy stuff.
Thanks!

canadianvapelife,

510vaporent

I use a wismec 2/3 mod, but I only use with the two battery set up. I flashed it with TUBO and it works very well for my Splinters and wax atomizers. I got it from wetvapes for like $20

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I use a wismec 2/3 mod, but I only use with the two battery set up. I flashed it with TUBO and it works very well for my Splinters and wax atomizers. I got it from wetvapes for like $20

Yeah this is the one I was going to suggest but I wasn't sure if they were still available anywhere, since it can be used in a three battery configuration like OP wants, and I believe it is a bit more reliable software etc than the gen 3 3 battery version...

Heard you want a mod that runs red panda software for a splinter

Nah there are only two, and they are very hard to find now, not necessary since you can use Arctic Fox and many people can do the same with Tubo, I will confirm those mods with red panda is very nice and easy!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom