• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BEST DubeTube alternatives for DynaVap

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
What are the best of the best DubeTubes?
Do any of you favor aftermarket dubetubes?

A brief search on Amazon returns a dozen of decent looking alternatives... I LOVE the ones from Dynavap, but the caps tend to break with age and excessive wear.

I am going to order a few more Dyna green tubes, but would love to grab something more substantial.
Any recommendations would be welcome.

The more I shop, I keep coming back to the simple green tubes for their lightweight pocket-ability.

Texus

If you want to get really fancy I love the Anvil tube case from Vestratto. Screw on lid with burly magnets and a lid that also is a small container. $30 ish.

Another fancy option would be the Zam grinder. Not a great grinder but works in a pinch and has both multiple storage compartments you can use for different strains. And have a debowler. As well as some non-grinder option. But i find the grinder to be quite convenient.

Right now when out and about, I am rolling with tubes: ZAM, Anvil and a Blazer pencil torch.

Texus,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
https://instagram.com/nemomatic_side_hustle?utm_medium=copy_link

Spendy as heck but the nicest I’ve seen and the built in lighter is pretty slick.

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: FlyingLow

Texus

thanks y'all.

This are some fancy metal tubes, a shame they are not airtight.
I'll need to check just how airtight the ZAM and Anvil tubes are. Don't recall noticing any odor from either. And Anvil tube does have a nice combo of o-rings and threads

Texus,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I do hope to find a nice solution, but thinking plastic tubes will likely reign supreme and I'll just have to get a stack of em.

I definitely need airtight above all else, and surely prefer the snap top versus twist... that anvil case takes like 10 rotations to remove the cap and so fucking heavy, definitely my least favorite option on the market.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Texus

I do hope to find a nice solution, but thinking plastic tubes will likely reign supreme and I'll just have to get a stack of em.

I definitely need airtight above all else, and surely prefer the snap top versus twist... that anvil case takes like 10 rotations to remove the cap and so fucking heavy, definitely my least favorite option on the market.
Ah. Then yes, disregard those suggestions.

Texus,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ah. Then yes, disregard those suggestions.
I welcome the suggestions, just looking for the ultimate one for me... it takes sorting through a few, but there have been some really neat designs presented above.

I do appreciate all the suggestions. I did not know half these were even available.

FlyingLow,

el sargantano

Handling some expulsion risk from this wonderful site I have to point to the cuban cigar cases:
This Romeo & Julieta is hoping to fit the 420volskis of a couple of friends, we're waiting for them to test at arrival.
Maybe not the best odourproof case, but pretty stealthy as the Solwe marker case.
I use them often to save some doobie-in-progress and when it gets too smelly I just throw it in the dishwhasher. Some activated charcoal dismishes smell too, I'll boil the charcoal and repeat

el sargantano,
Reactions: FlyingLow

MK

The Silo and the Silo XL from Interplanetary Development are well made and reasonably priced with their current additional 40% off code '420'. I picked up one of each and they are hefty, seal up well, and I feel like I got em at a good price with the additional 40% off on top of their current sale price. I wouldn't have even remotely considered them at the stated msrp. The regular silo is only going to fit your standard M and the XL will fit your XL devices and M + tip length devices. They are relatively skinny inside so custom stems may not fit. They caution against using the simrell mouthpiece in the XL - I think it will end up scratching it up? Check your size, they are tight.

I really only wanted the pollen press from them but with the sales plus 420 code, and free shipping at 75, I ended up stacking up the cart with a bunch of stuff. I got the pollen press much cheaper here than anywhere else and got a bunch of hit or miss stuff along with it to get the free shipping so I feel like it all worked out. The metal canister containers are pretty roughly threaded - the small are better than the large. The magnets are nice to have. The dynavap stand is fairly meh, a magnet and a heavy metal disk. Point being - if you are trying to get up to that free shipping the grinder (no idea of the quality) or glass jars may be the better bet to stack up the sales with the silos but I don't think you'll be disappointed in however you proceed. I think everything is exceedingly fairly priced with that 40% off sale on top.

MK,
Top Bottom