• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best cheap vaporizer that works with 18650

xuledywo

Hi. I always used stom vaporizer for the last 6 years (+a couple of years with a starter mflb). I love cheap vaporizers that works with 18650 batteries. Now I want to change it, and find a vaporizer that has ( compared to storm) :

-more taste

-less heating vapor and less heating device

-doesn't burn the weed

-vaporize weed at its best with good vapor

In the last years I only found as new these three vaporizers, Starry 3, focus v pro and flowermate v5nano. Which one is the best that suits my needs?

There is anything else better than these two vaporizers for less then 100$?

I hope that somebody tried some of them, so I ll find easier my path!

xuledywo,
Reactions: LesPlenty

xuledywo

Hi. I always used stom vaporizer for the last 6 years (+a couple of years with a starter mflb). I love cheap vaporizers that works with 18650 batteries. Now I want to change it, and find a vaporizer that has ( compared to storm) :

-more taste

-less heating vapor and less heating device

-doesn't burn the weed

-vaporize weed at its best with good vapor

In the last years I only found as new these three vaporizers, Starry 3, focus v pro and flowermate v5nano. Which one is the best that suits my needs?

There is anything else better than these two vaporizers for less then 100$?

I hope that somebody tried some of them cheap vapes, so I ll find easier my path!
thanks in advance for any help

xuledywo,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom