Best 510 carts for VG on my Lavatube

tony yayo

So, I bought a lavatube about a year ago in an attempt to quit smoking but haven't really used it much lately. I'd like to use it for oil since I have pretty easy access to it. I'm so confused with all these different carts and really don't know the best way to go. I'd prefer to use straight oil without making a tincture but I bought some VG just in case I find that's the way to go. I bought some other carts a couple months ago, I don't remember what they were called but they didn't seem to work too well, plugged up a lot and then they would tend to leak out the top and it seemed like I was wasting a lot of it. The Gentlemans V2 cart looks like it would be great for dabbing but I don't really like using Gentlemans cause they seem a little sketchy. I'd rather not have to do the dab thing either, I'd rather be able to just load it and go for the whole day although dabbing would allow me to keep track of how much I'm using up. But I kind of like the tincture technique because I wouldn't have to worry so much about clogging but I don't know what the best kind of cart for doing that would be. Also, with carts having all these different ohms now I'm not sure what to use. Basically, I'm looking for a little advice from other Lavatube owners on what to get. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

tony yayo,

arrr

If you are looking to load up a cart w/ 0.5 -1.0g of oil and not have to worry about loading it again you want the omicon. Keep in mind this cart was only intended for one use however other have said they get about 3-4 refills depending on the type of oil, also you need an 510 adapter. I have never used this cart. However i do own a Thermovape DART and it works great. Also this cart will last forever and you clean it with a quick ISO soak and boil. The downside if you see it as one is that you will get about 10 hits from the DART before you have reload. However, reloading is extremely easy.

OF

I agree, 2.4 Ohm (get that value) Omicron carts are the call. The ten dollar loading tool is probably a good call too, it makes it a lot easier and more positive to load. You'll want this adapter (get the slotted version):
http://www.tropicalvapors.com/Adapt...artomizer-Omicron-Super-Nova-Smoore_p_68.html

Our good friends at Planet Vape will sell single carts at a reasonable price (I recommend at least several) and they're long time supporters of this Forum. Follow the instructions on the Delta 9 Vapes site and you should be good. Load half a gram at first, take is slow, follow the results, add another half when you get down to .2 over new weight and you'll do just fine I bet. Lots of us use similar VV heads for this.

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom