BC2012 gridded showerhead a/c + custom j-hook & adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbones

I've unfortunately had to give up the herb all together because I simply wasn't finding a vaping option that met my standards for health and didn't have any more money to throw at it. Love all you guys and I'm glad it works for ya, but there it is. I also abused my lungs this past semester and (because I know I have very little self control), a long forced break from ALL cannabis is the only way I know I'll be able to get back in shape.

That said, I've got some goodies for ya!

IMG_0017.jpg

Pictured is a BC2011 32-hole gridded circ a/c, with a 18-to-14mm expander connected to a 14 to 14 double-necked round bottom flask, connected to a 14mm ground glass stem from a bubbler. Also pictured are two adapters (a 18-to-14mm reducer and a 14mm vapor whip adapter). All of this, including the keck clips, is included in the lot.

Optionally, I can send a 4-5' long 3/8 in. O.D. (1/4 in. I.D.) silicone whip in a separate package for an extra $5 shipped. It has been used for vaporizing only but is not 'clean'--hence the need for a separate package. This whip is the right size to fit snugly over a MFLB stem, or to fit snugly inside an UD whip. Other good fits are likely, but I haven't tested them out.
This allows this contraption to be connected to a vaporizer with a silicone whip and used as a bubbler.

I paid $180 shipped for the a/c, and $18 shipped for the 14mm vapor whip adapter. The rest of the glass were spares from my lab, but replicate an equivalent j-hook (which are sold on ALT for $35+shipping) with much more functionality and flexibility of use (all the adapters you'll ever need) as well as a more ergonomic shape (the round-bottom flask is very comfortable to hold).

All told, the value of the glass is ~$230 new at least. I'd like to get $200 shipped for the lot (shipping should be around $10 to bomb-proof it). Buyer pays paypal fees (if used—money order is also fine) and insurance if requested.

MFLB (also pictured) is not included in this lot (but will also be put up and can be included upon PM). Hope that satisfies the mods ;)

Longbones,

Longbones

If anyone's interested, but not for the $200 pricetag, LMK. Not necessarily set.

Longbones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom