Barely used MFLB $70 shipped *photos added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have a barely used MFLB with all original parts/batteries that have only been charged once. Everything works as it should. I cleaned the MFLB and sterilized the mouth piece. $70 shipped Priority USPS w/tracking. Paypal only please. Message me if interested.

ukTgi.jpg

y1Ud9.jpg

jambandphan03,

StickyShisha2

does the MFLB have the little ball thingy under the top or is it the previous generation?
(a top picture would answer my question if you don't know what I'm talking about)

StickyShisha2,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am not sure what you mean about ball thingie, I guess I have not kept up. It was purchased about a year ago, but sat in the box unused for months because we were moving. I just unpacked it, and decided I didn't really need it.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:p price drop bump :o

Modnote: This post violates the classifieds rules. Please read them carefully. Infraction given.

**My bad, I thought it said 2 bumps, not one, per 7 days won't happen again.

jambandphan03,

Pcpvapors

You don't seem to have an email to contact you at but I am interested, PM me or email directly pcpcraigslist1972@gmail.com

Pcpvapors,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks for letting me know, I fixed my email link. yes it is still available and I just sent you an email. :)

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
>>SOLD<< :D

**I attempted to "REPORT" this listing twice to close it, and it appears to still be active... just a FYI**

Modnote: 1 report is enough. It's not an automated process.

jambandphan03,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom