Bamboo-Biro - low-cost Tempest/Dynavap Vong/Stem

CaleidosCope

Hi. Long story short:

Bamboo-Biro Stem/Vong (IMGUR)

The Tempest wobbles a little with standard o-rings. But it is OK. Dynavap sits tighter. You can see they grooved the part inside... good for the Vapcap, bad for the thicker Tempest (i am thinking of the ring after the o-ring part). The inner diameter is 8 mm (not the groove-part, cutting will help)
The short stem is too short, i know. I am looking for the long piece (or both) ... but... hey i am a german... it still writes. I love it. ;) :rofl:

The biro is called: NASH. If you buy bulk its starting at 0,65€. Maybe you have one at home?!

Have fun.

Last edited:
CaleidosCope,
  • Love
Reactions: Rodney

Rodney

Hi. Long story short:

Bamboo-Biro Stem/Vong

The Tempest wobbles a little with standard o-rings. But it is OK. Dynavap sits tighter. You can see they grooved the part inside... good for the Vapcap, bad for the thicker Tempest. The inner diameter is 8 mm (not the groove-part, cutting will help)
The short stem is too short, i know. I am looking for the long piece (or both) ... but... hey i am a german... it still writes. I love it. ;) :rofl:

The biro is called: NASH. If you buy bulk its starting at 0,65€. Maybe you have one at home?!

Have fun.

Seems like a great idea and for anyone in UK here is link

only thing is need to buy in bulk it seems.

Rodney,

CaleidosCope

Lets make it the forum-biro, bulkorder, "fuckcombustion" laserengraving.

... OK lets take it apart... just wait for some pics. ;)

CaleidosCope,

CaleidosCope

Yep, you can work with that piece. Disassembling was easier than i thought. No glue! Raw wood on the inside. On the sides where there is no groove... the tempest sits tight. Daynavap also. Even with the slit it works perfect with a 14mm female.
Happy tinkering. ;)

Last edited:
CaleidosCope,
  • Love
Top Bottom