Bad experience with a company

smeg_it

I had a bad experience with a company in the industry. Most have been good to great, but, I guess, there is always an exception. Is it acceptable to post this, and, if so, where would be the appropriate place?

badbee

People gripe here all the time, no problem. The main rule is that you can only do it once, the mods won't approve of an issue being brought up multiple times to try and "harm" a company. Start a thread under the Vaporization Discussion section, if it's a popular company be gracious when others disagree.

smeg_it

Well, it's an accessory company, but, people like their stuff, I think. I'll probably just leave it and not order from them again.

smeg_it,

badbee

Well, it's an accessory company, but, people like their stuff, I think. I'll probably just leave it and not order from them again.
That's probably for the best. Sometimes when I disagree with someone I ask myself "does this person (or anyone reading) want to hear this message? Will it contribute to a positive change for them?" If the answer to both is no it is time to move on and forget about it.

tashian

Also had a bad experience with some crooks Vaporisateur.net from France, they shipped my order but missing one product they never reeimbursed, its was little money (6.5€) but still is the principle that counts. I will never order anything from such company neither would Irecomend such people to anyone.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Also had a bad experience with some crooks Vaporisateur.net from France, they shipped my order but missing one product they never reeimbursed, its was little money (6.5€) but still is the principle that counts. I will never order anything from such company neither would Irecomend such people to anyone.
Whereas I've had nothing but excellent experience with Nicolas and vaporisateur.

Not questioning your particular issue. Just providing an alternative viewpoint based on multiple transactions.

Chicken No Name,

smeg_it

Lol. It was an order that never shipped, ordered before this past Christmas (mid-December). They had told me they were out of the color I selected on the website, I replied with another color within the hour, then the next day gave them another option as well (either or). About a month, later, I asked about the order. No reply. Then about a week ago, I asked if it was still on order, or had been canceled. I said I hadn't looked at my statements for a refund. Then they did refund me, without asking if I wanted to have the product or a refund. It was just frustrating. I'm guessing just an over site, but it left a bad taste

just fyi, this wasn't BCG. I have two, they take time, but have always been good.

I guess, all in all, it wasn't that bad as I'm not "out". I just found it frustrating, and I was surprised at how little effort was made, to make me feel like they were, actually, sorry for the mistake(s). I won't be ordering from them again, though.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Don't know why my post quoting @pakalolo was deleted. Had the post been read, the deleting mod would have/should have realized that it was posted in response to previous posts by @Abysmal Vapor & @letter never sent clarifying that the negative feedback thread was for classifieds transactions only. I wasn't directing the OP to post there.

Here are the relevant statements in pak's post:
The purpose of this thread is to make other FC members aware of a bad experience in the Classifieds. It is not for problem resolution or general discussion.
This thread is for transaction feedback posts only! It is not a discussion thread. If you don't have a bad transaction to report, don't post!

Last edited:

tashian

Well, regarding this, it took a long time but finnaly things were solved ( late and to my surprise) and the respective clarification was done based on some IT problem. In the end their attitude was quite OK so will have to retreat myself and accept that what happened was a strange one off situation, so please do not hold yourself because of my experience. I will order from them again as I now believe their good intentions and commitment to avoid these issues.

Top Bottom