AWOL alcohol without liquid

Any of our international members ever vapourize alcohol? It is illegal in many states to own or even purchase an alcohol vaporizer but from what I've read people say it is quite common in Europe. I love my beer a lot but it has always sounded interesting.

biojuggernaut,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have one. I found out I react very poorly to alcohol. I was trying to sell mine but gave up because I have no idea where. I can't really comment on how it is since alcohol in general is terrible for me.

darkrom,

ThirdGunman

This article is pretty interesting: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2004/09/vaporize_me.html

I guess it is really easy to reach toxic levels quickly and since you won't be able to vomit it can make vaporizing alcohol pretty dangerous. It says that the makers of the machines counteract this by making it take like 20 minutes to inhale a shot. It also talks about how it's possible to get a buzz very quickly which might lead to more addiction issues.

Personally, I'll stick with drinking my beer and vaporizing my herbs. :lol::2c:

ThirdGunman,
I don't understand what you put into it. A lot of air compressors probably aren't the best to be inhaling :hmm:

I wonder in my ion could power the 70 dollar unit i've seen around on the internet.

biojuggernaut,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Its already medical equipment modified to use with alcohol. I'd say it is safe to use. Never noticed any problems with mine other than I still don't like alcohol.

darkrom,
Top Bottom