AVB or ABV

shopdognyc

Thanks for that. AVB seems easier to say. Guess it doesn't matter, as we are all a family, we would understand what they meant.

seki

I'd say it generally doesn't matter when speaking with other vaporists, but in general, AVB "Already Vaped Bud" or some variation of that is what I would consider the "correct" term. This is mainly due to the fact that ABV is generally used around the world to denote "Alcohol By Volume" in beverages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_by_volume

Grammatically speaking, I also think ABV or "Already Been Vaped" sounds a little more awkward than "Already Vaped Bud", but that's just personal preference.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Why did nobody tag me in here?? :rant:
:razz:

Vaporware

ABV always seemed to me like “ABC gum” (Already Been Chewed) that people would offer each other as a joke when I was a kid. That makes it sound a little funny but not super appealing. :lol:

I’ve never really taken a side, but I tend to use AVB myself if I’m going to use either. I think anyone here knows what either one means, so it doesn’t matter too much.

Vaporware,
Reactions: arb

shopdognyc

Thanks guys. Its been fun. I'll stay with AVG. I was reading somewhere AVB was used but the actual word changed. Foggy head today that I can't remember.

shopdognyc,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just for clarity, I still usually call it browns while fresh is greens, or often enough just "vaped bud/weed" honestly, since both "already" and "been" are pretty redundant

Shit Snacks,

shopdognyc

I didn't know it was a thing for a while and threw it away. Now just growing quantity to make something great.

shopdognyc,
Top Bottom