Available Glass: Sovereignty

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Since Sovereignty pieces tend to be very difficult to acquire (majority of the time), I thought I might share that early this morning, ALT(Aqua Lab Technologies) got some of the 'Natty Splash-Guard' Stemline Tubes in stock. First time in over a month I believe, for one that is non-DI. They also have some 'KING' tubes, as well as recyclers that go quickly. The Natty Stemlines, are of the more standard 75mm can-size & the 60mm as well. UP - Grid or DOWN - Grid. If you've been waiting to find a Sovereignty, I would head over there ASAP & order it!
If this post is against forum policies, please take it down:doh: . I just want to get the word out as fast as possible, in case it can help anyone that has looked as long as I personally have (or simply interested in SG). Happy Bubbling :tup:

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Good looking out GratefulVapor. I've been watching them too. I love my 75mm Natty's so much I bought a second, UP and DOWN stem. These are perfect for the Cloud. I'm sure they will be gone FAAAAAST.

GReYAReA,
Good looking out GratefulVapor. I've been watching them too. I love my 75mm Natty's so much I bought a second, UP and DOWN stem. These are perfect for the Cloud. I'm sure they will be gone FAAAAAST.

I'd love one of these but money's tight and I might have to wait til the next time they come up. What's your take on upgrid vs. downgrid? I'd be getting the 75mm.

OKcomputer,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I think it all comes down to how much water is over the slits. Given an equal water level, you'll find the upgrid a softer pull. The vapor density may be a little less though. Honestly, I switch between them both and love them both. Not a very big difference. SG makes nice stuff!

Very nice diffusion. Each slit has 6 pin holes I think, so its about 54 holes in the 75mm.

Very nice diffusion. Each slit has 6 pin holes I think, so its about 54 holes in the 75mm.

I could be wrong but I count 7 holes on each gridded slit on my Natty King. GreyArea, did you try to count with water in there or not? I'd like to know how many are on there for sure, but either way 54 or 63 holes are perfect for the Cloud!

nugghuffer,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I looked at it very closely when dry today, and I think you're right. It looks like it might be 7 per slit. Took me a while of staring and rotating the glass; those holes are small and my eyesight not perfect ;)

GReYAReA,

Marvc

Hey is this a legit hollowfoot? The bottom seems to be a little rounded. Most all hollowfoots I have seen, which isn't many sloped downward more instead being rounded out. Thx

e6edb6186cb7789301ea80291f1e36c4.jpg

Marvc,
Top Bottom