Australian Distributor of Extreme Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverVapor

I would like to Alert Australian Vaporists that I am currently distributing "The Extreme Vaporizer" and welcome any queries or questions regarding this model. I have a large inventory and can provide great service including after market accessories. So if any-one requires the product you can message me through this forum. Multiple delivery options available.

So i have a vested interest when i say the "Extreme Vaporizer" is truly a great vaporizer.

RiverVapor,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That's cool. Nice for the down under folk to have a local option. Few questions for you...

Are you an 'authorized reseller'? As we've seen here, Arizer has taken customer service very seriously, even for people across the globe. So, I assume they would choose resellers carefully. Basically, can people expect that level of service if they buy from you?

As max said in your other announcement post, as long as you're not outright spamming, we'll get along fine. Feel free to chat, but keep the business in this thread. I'm sure you know what I mean anyway. :)

including after market accessories
Please elaborate.

Oh yeah, how many kangaroos for the normal Extreme kit? :D

vtac,

RiverVapor

I certainly dont want to HARP on too much about it. I am just a regular guy trying to do the right thing by people. I decided to become an authorised reseller in order to heighten the customer experience for Australians with the benefit of a premium product coupled with lower landing costs (local vs international delivery) and quick turn around for replacement parts and standard accessories being available (express post option).

I want to make it clear that I am not here to sprout and actively sell the Extreme, only to provide a local sales option. Im also sure that my belief and passion in the product means the last thing i want to do is put it in a bad light, thus i will ensure my service level is the highest with next day shipping and express post available so local customers can have their new units or accessories in their hands in a couple of days.
New Units available for AU$280.00 + Shipping

For more information any interested parties can email me directly.

Please believe me when i say i am an enthusiast above all and only do this to spread the word and phenomena of "Vaporizing".

Happy Vaporing:):):):)

RiverVapor,

Herbalist

Good to know there's an Aussie option, RV.

I would have got mine from you had I of purchased a couple of weeks later. I think I'll come to you for my accessories when I purchase them. I don't suppose you sell replacements of the rubber feet on the bottom of The Extreme?

Herbalist,

spyder

email Steve @ arizer... he will send you new feet... probably for free

spyder,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
$280 + shipping, your not greedy, as long all is good with warranty, good for you man. nice to see an Ozy Businessman has taken this thing up, And is a believer in vaporising because it's not exactly common knowledge, and i think many are happy to keep it that way,vested interest's and all .

After reading your post properly RiverVapor , I thought Fuck have I been Harping?, Ah well too bad im only human:lol:

Cannabudz,

kram

I just bought an Extreme from RiverVapor. Very pleasant to deal with (set me up an eBay auction for the sale to put my mind at ease), replied quickly to my emails with loads of info, and price is excellent compared to what I would have paid to get it here from the US/Canada.

Will update this when the Extreme arrives, but it seems Aussies have a good option to buy locally.

kram,

max

Out to lunch
Glad to hear RiverVapor did you right. He announced his distributorship a while back but we haven't heard from him lately. I referred an Aussie poster on another forum to him. Glad it turned out to be a good tip.

max,

RiverVapor

Thanks for the "Thumbs Up". I am happy to help all Aussies interested in the Extreme Vaporizer.

RiverVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom