Aurora LP(Canada), sent me 3 year old flower.

PeteyS

Hey guys, I just received a order from my Licened producer, AURORA cannabis, here in Canada.
One of the bottles I received was packaged in May 2019! Over three years ago!.
Im not sure how to post pictures on here, but I will load one up if i can figure it out.

Im completely disgusted at this business practice, and upon opening the bottle, the flower smelled horrible. Its going straight into the garbage can with a nasty letter being sent as i type this.

There have been other issues with this LP, and its finally time to switch it up.

Pete.

PeteyS

It was the Cannimed 12:0. It was on sale so i decided what the heck, Ill try some out.
Dont make the same mistake!

Some of the other stuff I got was fine. The sedaman was from 2022, same with the ceremony OG.

Ive had lots of previous products from Aurora that was over a year old. Proceed with caution if you value fresh herb.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
now it makes sense cannimed isn't popular but really I only used aurora for LA Confidential which they don't seem to carry anymore? and medreleaf oils and flower

Bad Dog,

PeteyS

Is LA confidential Auroras renamed Snowdome?
If so, they usually have it in stock, just not at the moment it seems.
I actually just finished off a jar of that stuff. Nice and heavy indica. I really liked it.

In this current order, I picked up their Sedaman(Pink Kush.) I hope its as good as some of the other pink kushes ive tried.

PeteyS,

Bad Dog

I don't think the sedimen is pink kush? I think its a proprietary strain to medreleaf, all I know is it tastes nothing like any pink kush ive had before, its quite lemony. it is a nice indica though, the name fits lol

Bad Dog,

Bad Dog

I'll be damed the sedimen is pink kush!!!!!!! you were right, sorry dude:disgust:

PeteyS

Haha, I don't know why Aurora has to rename all their strains. The first time i went through their flower, i was thinking. "What the F are these guys smoking." Haha.
I haven't tried the Sedaman yet, but Ill post back to let you know how it compares to other pink kushes.
Ive also got Mattego, Which is MK Ultra. Its a good one too, but was really dry, and 6 months old i think.
Have a good one.
Pete.

Bad Dog

aurora is always dry, medreleaf is a bit better but try this method to restore bud

Bad Dog,

PeteyS

A month ago I picked up some 20:1 flower from Cannamed on Auroras website.
This strain was actually really pleasant, its a hybrid, not sure what the exact strain is, but its still on sale at 3.75/gram. Packaging date was at least from 2022 on this batch, haha.
Do NOT get the 12:0 strain, as this was packaged in 2019.

PeteyS,

ChronPain86

Hey guys, I just received a order from my Licened producer, AURORA cannabis, here in Canada.
One of the bottles I received was packaged in May 2019! Over three years ago!.
Im not sure how to post pictures on here, but I will load one up if i can figure it out.

Im completely disgusted at this business practice, and upon opening the bottle, the flower smelled horrible. Its going straight into the garbage can with a nasty letter being sent as i type this.

There have been other issues with this LP, and its finally time to switch it up.

Pete.
I get my stuff from Tilray and not overly a fan of their stuff either. Might switch to a different company in spring when I am up for a renewal and consult.

The oldest stuff I got was from 2021 from Tilray

ChronPain86,
Top Bottom