AugustHaus enails/banger?

I picked up this banger a while back as an emergency backup for August's 26mmXL. I also purchased it because I wanted to try out a core reactor. I swapped it out today out of curiosity. I had been having issues with the coil slipping forward and losing good contact with the standard banger. This new banger has corrected that issue. It has a channel below a dome where the handle for the coil rests. The structure allows you to wire the banger to coil tight AF. It fits perfectly in the coil. The core reactor provides a little extra heat retention in the one spot not covered by the XL coil. . .its dead center.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/xxl-...sted/395632226.html#myaccount_history-30-null

lazylathe

Almost there...
New product has been released.
Not as fancy as the cubes but it does use a dual heater setup and you can vary the bangers bottom and sidewall temps individually.
Seems quite a neat idea.

$290 for a kit that includes:
Controller
Banger and dual zone heater
Bubble carb cap

lazylathe,

Gnome34

New product has been released.
Not as fancy as the cubes but it does use a dual heater setup and you can vary the bangers bottom and sidewall temps individually.
Seems quite a neat idea.

$290 for a kit that includes:
Controller
Banger and dual zone heater
Bubble carb cap

I ordered this kit on the 9th, still waiting for shipping confirmation but the site does say to allow 5 business days.

Eagerly awaiting this one, it's past time I had a proper dab setup. Will post with my thoughts when it arrives.

Gnome34,
Top Bottom