Attacking/defending the VapeCritic: how NOT to behave on FC

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Again, I do not own this vape but have been lurking in this thread to see how things turn out.

I can appreciate the fact that 'Bud' the Vape Critic has been under a lot pressure since the release of this vape. I guess he has been receiving a lot of negative email/messages/posts from folks having issues with their units, and that must be frustrating considering his relationship with the company. But I read this comment from him on the Ghost MV1 page of his site (posted yesterday):

"To the losers who insist on trolling my page repeatedly, you really need to get a life you’re embarrassing yourselves. Let’s hope for your own sake that we don’t meet in person, ya fuckin losers. Because that’s all you are, you don’t even deserve a more thought-out response, you’re just losers.

I’m a sellout everybody! I’m a sellout! Don’t buy this vape it’s a piece of shit! (too bad I can’t put the eyeroll emoji here, I’d put about ten)

Ya fuckin losers."

Wow. No need for that. The folks at Ghost cannot be impressed with his outburst. I really don't follow him and have never posted on his site so it didn't change my life any.

The only reason I posted this was to say: for those of you who bought one, I truly hope it ends up being a worthwhile purchase and works as promised. Seriously, I 'm cheering for you.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
He also posted this:

“Lastly, I've been getting some real nasty comments and messages lately, I'm experiencing more vitriol than ever with this vape. I love you guys and I know this is not representative of my audience as a whole, so if you're one of the nice ones which most of you are, EARMUFFS, because whoever has been going out of their way lately to try and get under my skin, you can go fuck yourselves. Having the balls to send me disrespectful, loser comments that if made to my face it would be lights out, good thing for you there's a screen between us.”

Edit: honestly, I really don’t have problem with this at all. I don’t know Bud or his situation, but I know mine... if someone said really nasty evil shit about my wife and kids, or something dear and fragile to me, I’d be pretty friggin upset.

Edit: empathy, who couldn’t use a little more?

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Again, I do not own this vape but have been lurking in this thread to see how things turn out.

I can appreciate the fact that 'Bud' the Vape Critic has been under a lot pressure since the release of this vape. I guess he has been receiving a lot of negative email/messages/posts from folks having issues with their units, and that must be frustrating considering his relationship with the company. But I read this comment from him on the Ghost MV1 page of his site (posted yesterday):

"To the losers who insist on trolling my page repeatedly, you really need to get a life you’re embarrassing yourselves. Let’s hope for your own sake that we don’t meet in person, ya fuckin losers. Because that’s all you are, you don’t even deserve a more thought-out response, you’re just losers.

I’m a sellout everybody! I’m a sellout! Don’t buy this vape it’s a piece of shit! (too bad I can’t put the eyeroll emoji here, I’d put about ten)

Ya fuckin losers."

Wow. No need for that. The folks at Ghost cannot be impressed with this outburst. I really don't follow him and have never posted on his site so it didn't change my life any.

For those of you who bought one, I truly hope it ends up being a worthwhile purchase and works as promised. Seriously, I 'm cheering for you.

I am just seeing this.
1) Ghost company threats people with lawsuit . :tinfoil:
2) Vape Critic threats people with physical justice if they meet him . :mental:

If you dont want people to hate your product there are better ways to show them they are wrong rather than throwing threats. I guess it is expected that there are some unhappy customers ,having in mind that they may have gotten a faulty unit for 300$.

Last edited:

Stormsend

Ya fuckin losers."

Wow. No need for that. The folks at Ghost cannot be impressed with this outburst. I really don't follow him and have never posted on his site so it didn't change my life any.

The only reason I posted this was to say: for those of you who bought one, I truly hope it ends up being a worthwhile purchase and works as promised. Seriously, I 'm cheering for you.
damn!!! Can you link it?

Stormsend,

VCBud

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
You're damn right I posted that, you don't even know the type of disrespectful garbage people are anonymously sending my way (and I use the word people loosely). But hey I know they read my site everyday so there it is. I thought we were supposed to keep it about the vape on here?

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
You're damn right I posted that, you don't even know the type of disrespectful garbage people are anonymously sending my way (and I use the word people loosely). But hey I know they read my site everyday so there it is. I thought we were supposed to keep it about the vape on here?
It's unfortunate that you are being treated this way. It's also unfortunate that you chose to respond with 'disrespectful garbage'. You are an ambassador for this unit, Bud. As a wise man once told me: "If you show them you are angry, they win."

Again, I hope all the issues are sorted out and everyone is ultimately happy with their purchase. Personally, I will wait for awhile. (This part is about the vape).

All the best.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Dear @VCBud I think it's horrible that you have received unreal levels of personal abuse around this vaporizer and its release. It was ridiculous beforehand and it appears way beyond that now. I would like to think none of our members are this out of order. I don't really understand why folks have become so emotional around the Ghost and its release. I don't get why you are such a polarizing figure either. You review vaporizers. You don't deserve grief/drama/hate for that. Nobody does. America seems to be a powder keg in many ways lately, I think especially online people are saying things they only thought before.

There is no shortage of crappy vapes made of cheap materials by shady companies. Ghost, both vape and company don't seem to be one of those. The company appears to have tried their best to bring a quality product to market, one that they are proud of and stand behind. They really seem to have placed priority on their customer support and post-sale experience, and quickly addressing the hiccups. No product rollout is without its hiccups. We should all want Ghost to prosper now and to make other high quality vaporizers in the future. If MV1 isn't a vapist's cuppa tea, surely that doesn't exclude all future models as well?

I understand why you're justifiably angry, most anybody would be; but @WildChild is right: don't let them see it. I'm sure I sound like an old-man when I say these people aren't worth the raised blood pressure. They aren't. They don't matter in your day-to-day, and aren't worth your time or energy. Spend your energy on the things that are worth it and benefit you.Don't give them anything, which is exactly what they deserve from you. Not sure why you'd care what I think? :D Hang tough Bud, this will pass. :peace:

GEED

Gaseouser
You know, "Bud", I really hope you don't count me in as noname garbage, in fact I am probably more known to you and ©Ghost Herbal Concepts Limited than you/them to me. I also kept it all the way about the vape, have nothing personal directed to you, in fact most vaporizers I know was introduced beforehand to me by you. Your informative videos kept and still do keep me up to date, even though we do not focus on the same aspects, I still enjoy the quality footage. Noone sorry more for my bad experience than me, however making me feel intimidated was unexpected. Receiving no response at all from you, was unexpected too. You, as a critic I thought will appreciate criticism. But hey, I know you read this site everyday, so here it is:
Someone on my behalf contacted Ghost explaining my issues and requested a return/refund, 2 days ago. Received no reply since.
I also brought this entire buyer's experience story to my company lawyer's attention, she not only felt entertained, but also advised me of "Protection from Harassment Act 1997" and the free Citizens Advice service for Trading Standards report.
The way I feel though that this is nothing, just a fucking vaporizer, not a step I want to walk those ways.
I have a life.

Vaporcussion

Perhaps the moderators could start a separate MV1/Bud page, as people are obviously passionate about the subject. Then we could have our thread back!

PS Isn't anyone interested in the limited edition MV-1?

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Hi Bud, cheer up, they are not worth it.
Hopefully we can still have a humble debate here?
I have read and saw many of your reviews in the last years and I have not even one doubt with your integrity.
Keep up the good work.

At the end, what matters to me is that the products continue to evolve and for the market to shine, this is the big picture for all of us, the all the input from users is helping to make better products and therefore it is important we keep it informative and professional.

Don't give up!

Summer

Long Island, NY
At the end, what matters to me is that the products continue to evolve and for the market to shine, this is the big picture for all of us, the all the input from users is helping to make better products and therefore it is important we keep it informative and professional.

Don't give up!

Great post, M0sh! :clap:

biohacker

Wow. No need for that. The folks at Ghost cannot be impressed with his outburst. I really don't follow him and have never posted on his site so it didn't change my life any.

I can see potential customers not being impressed either. No need to stoop to the same level of the degenerates IMO. As a professional, those messages should just be ignored and deleted, and not reacted to with a hissy fit.

If some people thought the acting was obvious in the Mv1 review video, just watch the 1 hour portable comparison vid too! :lol:

bobo305

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
wow, this vape to me seems to be a HUGE disappointment in spite of the vape hypocrite crying about criticism. boo hoo ya flunky. that's what happens when you screw and lie to people. this vape blows, all the small parts, difficult to clean. plus tiny bowl...that sucks. I'm staying away and will check out the haze sq when released. that's an honest, well run company, unlike Ghost, which seems all about the hype. big thumbs down!!! to all you vape hypocrites sycophants...smarten the fuck up and stop being sheep. just because bud use to be honest and open is no reason to follow him blindly.

LabPong

wow, this vape to me seems to be a HUGE disappointment in spite of the vape hypocrite crying about criticism. boo hoo ya flunky. that's what happens when you screw and lie to people. this vape blows, all the small parts, difficult to clean. plus tiny bowl...that sucks. I'm staying away and will check out the haze sq when released. that's an honest, well run company, unlike Ghost, which seems all about the hype. big thumbs down!!! to all you vape hypocrites sycophants...smarten the fuck up and stop being sheep. just because bud use to be honest and open is no reason to follow him blindly.

wow....so much hatred coming from you over others opinions.....but then....you have been using the MV1 too so you know exactly everything about this vape and what it is really like....right?

bobo305

Now that wasn't very nice. You've earned yet another warning point.
wow....so much hatred coming from you over others opinions.....but then....you have been using the MV1 too so you know exactly everything about this vape and what it is really like....right?
that's the best you got? lol I have a functional brain, do u? I predict the boundless tera will blow this out of the water.

bobo305,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
trollzoo.jpg

Top Bottom