Atmos i4

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hey there guys, was surfing around and came across the latest Atmos offering, the i4

It's much different in design from their earlier pen vapes, and claims to be able to do e-liquid, waxy oils and dry herbs. I don't recognize it, it very well may be a new machine and not another rebranded atmos piece of crap. It's kind of designed like a better looking MiVape, no idea how well it works though. I really, really like the smartphone-esque design though.

Take a look:

White_Stater_Kit_4ffc48ea02712.png

https://www.atmosrx.com/Atmos-I4/View-all-products.html

CentiZen,
Reactions: Buildozer

elevation

Good find!..I don't have much confidence in this company but hey who knows? It would be cool if they could actually bring a solid pocket vape in the $150 dollar price range.

It actually does look good and looks it can be charged through USB. Now if only it's safe and is able to get some delicious vapor clouds!

What's that stuff about "sterilizes itself with the built in atomization and desynfection system" though?

elevation,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah honestly I have no idea what all of this hubbub is to do with Sterilizing.

CentiZen,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
interesting... i guess it comes w/ a clear cart in the pic and they have a bullet cart.. clear one can do oils and herbs they say, i'd like to see how well it does herbs seems cool though.. the bullet seems like a skillet w/ a spring that smashes the herb into it.. and the spring is removed for wax i guess just making it a heat element. i can imagine the bullet would char the herb at least??? i saw all this by clicking the "refill info" button, under the "Add to cart" button.. would like to see a demonstration vid of both carts doing herbs and oils/waxes.

EDIT: ya i didn't get that sterilize thing either...

i'm not so impressed as it sets in more.. it seems like it doesn't even need to look like a flat cell phone if its all about the carts... maybe it has a longer life or something?

EDIT: i found this clicking "more info" Atmos i4 sterilizes itself with the built-in ion atomization and disinfection system making way for an environmental, fashionable and healthy way of vaping.

Buildozer,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
From my experience, any time atmos says it can be used for herbs, theyre talking about an electonic pipe which combusts your herbs, not a vaporizer. I could be wrong about this one, but i dont think i am.

This has also been available on their site since at least november/decemberish. Im sure if it was worth it, it would have been mentioned already

Mynameismud,

Charles

Hello, i was looking around to see if other peoples had purchase this vape.

i did, it burns my herbs or "vape it" really slowly... (4-5 hits and there's still some green).

"Ionisation cleaning" - A light open, you don't see nor hear anything and it's supposed to be clean.

Cartridges - If you live in USA, cartridges are easy to find, relatively cheap.
But I'm from Canada, they are HELL to find and cost around 25$ / 2 cartridges and you add a 20-30$ shipping.

FYI, this is my first Vape, maybe i'm using it wrong.

Charles,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
....i did, it burns my herbs or "vape it" really slowly... (4-5 hits and there's still some green).

"Ionisation cleaning" - A light open, you don't see nor hear anything and it's supposed to be clean.....
so are you saying that one cart burns herbs and one vapes too slow? because that's what it seemed like when i was looking at the 2 carts.. and the ion cleaning is like the UV light like those tooth brush sterilizers i'm guessing? how long does your charge last?

Buildozer,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ummm if its ionizing i dont know how comfortable i would feel inhaling directly from a device multiple times a day knowing the ionization process could be producing free radicals for me to inhale. Just thinking out loud not trying to fear monger i could be off base here but... i thought ionizing made free radicals maybe its okay to inhale them daily......

Puffers,
Reactions: GEED

JD

I bought one of these recently, and it works beautifully with the CO2 oil from my local dispensary! The clear carts are fine. I'm still waiting for my bullet carts to get here so I can try with herb and wax. I have a thermo w for bho, wax, etc. it's good with oil too, but easy to overload the tiny chamber. My first thermo fell apart in my hands, but the store replaced it nqa, and I've had no problems since.

JD,

moonboots

okay so i just bought this i4 today and im not too happy. first off, i messed up by filling the center chamber hole of the clear cartridge with oil. (didnt know thats for the air flow! my bad.) so i used a second clear cartridge and properly put my oil in the two side chamber holes (the correct ones) i put the top cap back on like it says on the website, press the power button and inhale, and nothing! i really dont know if im doing something wrong, or if this gadget is faulty! im using an oil, with the atmos i4, which says on the website that oils are allowed and can be used. but really, im hardly getting anything out, or nothing at all. please help! i cannot find any reviews or videos on this i4 vaporizer. no tutorials, and i sent an email to the customer service dept. on the official website, with no reply. i spent a pretty penny on this, and expect to get a performance that matches the price. now who could argue with that?

moonboots,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
okay so i just bought this i4 today and im not too happy. first off, i messed up by filling the center chamber hole of the clear cartridge with oil. (didnt know thats for the air flow! my bad.) so i used a second clear cartridge and properly put my oil in the two side chamber holes (the correct ones) i put the top cap back on like it says on the website, press the power button and inhale, and nothing! i really dont know if im doing something wrong, or if this gadget is faulty! im using an oil, with the atmos i4, which says on the website that oils are allowed and can be used. but really, im hardly getting anything out, or nothing at all. please help! i cannot find any reviews or videos on this i4 vaporizer. no tutorials, and i sent an email to the customer service dept. on the official website, with no reply. i spent a pretty penny on this, and expect to get a performance that matches the price. now who could argue with that?
Does it have two wicks running on the sides of the cartridge? Atmos is deceptivce with their advertising. If it does have the wicks, when the say it works with oils they mean really runny/e liquid type oil not thick oil which im assuming is what your trying to use. For that you need one thats designed for wax. I know it sucks, ive fallen for the atmos scam twice and each time i say never again so hopefully the 2nd time was the charm. My advice would be totry and sell it to someone who likes eliquid or toss it and take the loss. If its can use other cartridges atmos recommended the nail cartridge for thick oil/wax. I never tried it cause i didnt wann give them anymore money. Sorry to hear about your issues

moonboots

Well its a clear cart with a rubber top cap. No wicks at all. Just two holes that go down the carts. Ill check the site for other carts. But this cart is slim and not as thick as a gpen or vaporite cart. Check out the website you'll see the size difference

moonboots,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Well its a clear cart with a rubber top cap. No wicks at all. Just two holes that go down the carts. Ill check the site for other carts. But this cart is slim and not as thick as a gpen or vaporite cart. Check out the website you'll see the size difference
If you look on the website they have these symbols for liquids, waxy oils, and herbs:

UMPFk40.png
ZAXZLhV.png
z5Qv1Y6.png

The clear cartridge you're talking about is only marked for liquids:

2FQ87gh.png

According to the website, your i4 should have also come with a "bullet cartridge" that is marked as usable for herbs and oils:

5wdEReu.png

nopartofme,
Top Bottom