Arizona Dispensaries

shortwind

Hello...
I will be flying from So. Cal where I am a legal patient to the Phoenix area Wed. Will not be bringing my medication or vape (I will so miss my MFLB) with me. I checked on weedmaps.com and noticed several dispensaries in that area (or least e-mails and a phone number). I heard Arizona has a reciporcal med law. I will be bringing my CA recommendation with me. Anyone in the Phoenix area familiar with the dispensary situation there? If I can't vape, would welcome edibles.
Thanks!
shortwind
P.S. cannot combust due to severe asthma.

shortwind,

Purple-Days

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Welcome to Maricopa County... Dave ain't here, man.

Plenty of street corners to get what you are after, but dispensaries??? You may as well be looking for a free busride to the Moon.

Sorry to put it this way, but you best keep a low profile in Joe's County. You might be in the right, but you may still end up in a tent while they sort it out. :2c:

ps. A question for you. Why fly? Just curious. Same question I posed to Pammy after her and her friends came back from San Diego last year.

It's a 5 hour drive, each way. By plane it's say two hours (best), and say 2 hours early to park (and you pay to park right) and clear security and board, etc... and then de-planing etc. and rental car retrieval. At least 5 hours...

Phoenix to So-Cal doesn't get delayed by weather a lot, but it happens. Re-routing to Ontario while the weather cleared in San D meant they could have driven, got up at their leisure and driven, had a car the whole time etc... 12 years ago it wasn't the hassle it is now... And they are testing the back Scatter scanners, possible high radiation, or bad book-keeping, they aren't sure yet, just heard that today.

:peace:

Purple-Days,

shortwind

Hi PurpleDays:

I thought about driving, however, I have some medical issues and want to be rested for a performance I'm doing Sunday at the Glendale Folk and Heritage Festival. Plus, when I return to SoCal March 16, I will have just a few days to rest before two days of dress rehearsals for a performance on March 26. I will be parking my car at some reasonably priced parking at Ontario Airport and getting picked up by a friend I will be staying with and performing with. If I didn't have the performances so close together, I would've driven.
Anyhow, guess I'm going to have a "tolerance break" until I return to SoCal!
Cheers,
Shortwind
P.S. I'm an acoustic singer/songwriter.

shortwind,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
shortwind said:
Hi PurpleDays:

I thought about driving, however, I have some medical issues and want to be rested for a performance I'm doing Sunday at the Glendale Folk and Heritage Festival. Plus, when I return to SoCal March 16, I will have just a few days to rest before two days of dress rehearsals for a performance on March 26. I will be parking my car at some reasonably priced parking at Ontario Airport and getting picked up by a friend I will be staying with and performing with. If I didn't have the performances so close together, I would've driven.
Anyhow, guess I'm going to have a "tolerance break" until I return to SoCal!
Cheers,
Shortwind
P.S. I'm an acoustic singer/songwriter.

Culd always go with some candies, or easily disguised edibles from your local dispensary of choice in Cali....then hide em in your luggage, someone has been tlking about that in a thread here somewhere.

Purpl3_Haz3,

shortwind

Hi. I thought about sticking hard medicated candies in my check in luggage, but I don't want to end up in a bad real life domestic version of "Locked Up Abroad". Afraid the drug sniffing dogs might be able to smell the candies somehow.
So, tolerance break it is!
Cheers,
Shortwind

shortwind,
Top Bottom