• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
They’re very similar, and I have seen videos where people can’t really tell a difference.
Think about it?
Two batteries in a SOLO 1 or 2?

I battery 4 da ARGO.

The SOLO is a great session VAP.

Da ARGO is 4 other kine de session?

APPLES vs. ORANGE ‘s?

jvapour

Think about it?
Two batteries in a SOLO 1 or 2?

I battery 4 da ARGO.

The SOLO is a great session VAP.

Da ARGO is 4 other kine de session?

APPLES vs. ORANGE ‘s?

Not really. The 2 batteries makes the battery life longer in the Solo, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the heater is stronger.

The stems are a bit different, and the heating chamber is a bit narrower in the ArGo, so there will be some differences. But probably nothing major.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not really. The 2 batteries makes the battery life longer in the Solo, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the heater is stronger.

The stems are a bit different, and the heating chamber is a bit narrower in the ArGo, so there will be some differences. But probably nothing major.
I don’t have any experience compared to most CANNABIS people?

Your right of course.
Sorry 2 bother U?

Just saying I want a quick rip sometimes?

My SOLO 10 rip’s 4 me!

Da ARGO 2 rip’s R what I’m wanting, automatic style!

Sorry 2 bother U!
I like combustion however vaping taste better too me?

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: Faolan

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I had an Arizer Solo 1 and never experienced any strange taste. Will update as I continue testing.. you know... for science.. :science:
Just picked up a Solo NLE this past Black Friday. Definetly has more taste to it than any second gen Arizer's, so much that I stopped using it because I'm not signing up for a headache when I medicate. I'm trying to keep them away.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
After 3 days of testing and burnoffs residual taste is gone. Now I can enjoy my flowers as intended :rockon::rockon:

I have observed this second generation Arizer heater adds much more convection to the mix and in general vapor is easier on the lungs and taste lasts longer.

@cannabis.pro I had an OG Solo1 with the ceramic oven and taste was superb but its heater had a buzzing sound that gave my wife headaches and she could not be near that unit. I never had a problem with it but could be related to your issues. With the Argo she did not hear anything.

jardri,
Reactions: arb

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
@cannabis.pro I had an OG Solo1 with the ceramic oven and taste was superb but its heater had a buzzing sound that gave my wife headaches and she could not be near that unit. I never had a problem with it but could be related to your issues. With the Argo she did not hear anything.
With the ArGo I haven't heard anything. Haven't heard anything with the Solo NLE either. I'm guessing the NLE is just a OG Solo with a few minor cosmetic differences but I wonder what the thoughts were on the OG Solo design in regard to isolating electronics from the airpath. The NLE was/is my only experience with 1st Gen Arizer gear. Looking at Arizer's site, they don't even sell the NLE any longer.

cannabis.pro,

towelieeeee

secret stoner
@Jgott56 The fury had a similar bad taste until I cured all the silicone pieces in my oven. Unfortunately I can´t do this with my Argo

Interesting! I only used my Fury2 *once* because even after like 20 burn-offs and allowing for off-gassing it still tasted *terrible*. Immediately went back to my ArGo and apologized to it for doubting! May I ask how you achieved this oven silicone curing?

As for my ArGo, there might've been a tiny hint of a silicone smell/taste but it literally lasted for one or two stems.

The Air or Air2 will give you stronger vapor.

This is my experience too. Air consistently pulls noticeably thicker vapor for the same grind and packing density etc. More draw restriction though, too.

towelieeeee,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
@towelieeeee i disassembled all the silicone pieces and put them in the oven at 235ºc for about 25 minutes. All the bad tastes were gone.

I can´t notice any foreign tastes or odors in my Argo right now. Im using this tiny beast for 2 sessions a day and I think its vastly superior to the fury as an out and about vape. Sure it is slower extracting but the quality of vapor, the airflow, the taste and battery make a night and day difference.

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
Just finished my first sesh with the ArGo, fkn diggin it

It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but still packs a fkn punch! Draw resistance much lower than the Solo, but still pays to hit it long, slow, and hard :brow:

Not sure if anyone else figured this out, but I threw an O ring on the stem to create a seal on a 14mm female joint. It's a bit awkward cause you have to apply constant pressure, but it's a cheap and easy WPA

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Just finished my first sesh with the ArGo, fkn diggin it

It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but still packs a fkn punch! Draw resistance much lower than the Solo, but still pays to hit it long, slow, and hard :brow:

Not sure if anyone else figured this out, but I threw an O ring on the stem to create a seal on a 14mm female joint. It's a bit awkward cause you have to apply constant pressure, but it's a cheap and easy WPA
Glad you are enjoying your Argo! I can’t imagine giving mine up despite being predominantly a dynavap user. I will have to try your o-ring idea! Is it safe to assume you linked to the same size you are using? Thanks!

Zoppo

Hi folks, after several month of using the Argo I had to go back to the Solo II.

Why? I'm using vaporizers several times everyday cause of medical reasons and I began coughing more and more up until two days ago, when I switched back to the Solo II. It seems the inhalation with the Argo is to hot for permanently use.

I don't like bubblers and similar devices to cool down the air, cause of the lost of cannabinoids and terpenes in this deviceparts. Never hat the same problems during several years with the Solo / Solo II.

I love the Argo and will definitely use it again from time to time, but for my every day medication (6 to 8 Sessions) ... not!

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I use it mostly as a social vape as i can be vaping a lot of time out of a pinch and this way i dont get too high but if you plan to use at home it is vastly underpowered. In house my mains are the Stempod and the Flowerpot because they get me where no man has been before fast and smooth.

Zoppo

I use it mostly as a social vape as i can be vaping a lot of time out of a pinch and this way i dont get too high but if you plan to use at home it is vastly underpowered. In house my mains are the Stempod and the Flowerpot because they get me where no man has been before fast and smooth.

For me the Argo is definitely not underpowered! I think the main differences between vapes are the type of heating (conduction, convection, hybrid) plus the size and geometry of the bowl.

The Argo gives me thinner clouds as my Solo, the Solo gives me thinner clouds as my Mighty. Cause of this the clouds of the Argo is smoother as those of the Solo and much more smoother as those of the Mighty. Take a look at the diameter and length of those bowls, I think those are the main differences between this thre vapes.

Had the Solo II on the same temperatures as the Argo (177°C, 198°Celsius) the taste is nearly the same but thicker.

I would really like to stay on the Argo permanently, cause cleaning is easyer and I prefer removable batteries, but like I wrote before I can't use it permanently (after two days of Solo my coughing is less).

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Well the Mighty is incredibly harsh for me but I find the vapor of the argo on the harsh side too. It is smooth at the beginning but you have to inhale many times to get where you want. Hot air eventually irritates the throat. A more powerful vape will take you 1-2 inhales to get the same effects so the irritation will be almost non-existent.

Zoppo

Well the Mighty is incredibly harsh for me but I find the vapor of the argo on the harsh side too. It is smooth at the beginning but you have to inhale many times to get where you want. Hot air eventually irritates the throat. A more powerful vape will take you 1-2 inhales to get the same effects so the irritation will be almost non-existent.

Nope, it will definitely not!

I need something against pain (that's easy) and I need something against my insomnia (not so easy).
The strongest effect against Insomnia is CBN, but You won't find enough of this stuff in strains.

But if You cook the weed with 180°C for 5 Minutes, You will get it (study).
Well, I allways have a sessionlength of 13 Minutes with 177/178/179/180°C (depends on the strain) after this session, another one with the same material and 198°C - and I sleep like a baby for 6 hours or more.
This is a must and a lot of vaporizers are not able to cook the material like the arizers do (the Mighty can't).

With the Solo II and the Argo I get very tasty terpenes with low temperatures in combination with low extraction of cannabinoids (THC) and cooking of THC to CBN. The next session on higher temperature will extract all of the rest (much stronger session).

This is my kind of vaping and I will definitely do it in the same way for the rest of my live!
Tried a lot of other technics in the beginning - nope - this is how it works for me since 2014 first with the Solo, tried the Mighty didn't work and is less efficient, so I bought the Solo II and than the Argo. All arizers worked for me, but from now on I will use the Solo II regulary again, the Argo only for travelling etc.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Very interesting Zoppo. My usage of cannabis is recreational and for anxiety so my needs are much simpler but its great to know more about the versatility of our beloved plant, who knows if someday I will need it.

jardri,

LabPong

I love the Argo and will definitely use it again from time to time, but for my every day medication (6 to 8 Sessions) ... not!

Yes..the argo is not really meant as a daily driver if you need to medicate often. I still use and like mine for fitting moments.

If you are going to need medication for pain and insomnia like myself, I would highly suggest you find a decent desktop vape for proper medical vaping results. You may have to use a rig, but if you want to get the job done extremely well every day....that is the best way.

Air and Solo are good vapes....but not powerful enough for me to get really good pain or sleep relief.

LabPong,

Zoppo

Yes..the argo is not really meant as a daily driver if you need to medicate often. I still use and like mine for fitting moments.

If you are going to need medication for pain and insomnia like myself, I would highly suggest you find a decent desktop vape for proper medical vaping results. You may have to use a rig, but if you want to get the job done extremely well every day....that is the best way.

Air and Solo are good vapes....but not powerful enough for me to get really good pain or sleep relief.

Nope! There is definitely no better Vaporizer as the Solo / Solo II and this is a fact! Take a look here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4718604/

There is a lot of marketing in the vaporizermarket but facts?

Zoppo,
Reactions: OF

LabPong

Nope! There is definitely no better Vaporizer as the Solo / Solo II and this is a fact! Take a look here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4718604/

There is a lot of marketing in the vaporizermarket but facts?

What dry herb vapes have you used before?

No offense...but that info you posted....they only tested a few (5)....back in 2016. They also tested conduction type vapes only. The vaping world has changed over 3 fold since then.

Also, as soon as you try a good convection vape.....with glass....you will understand that the Solo is a good vape...but far from the best or even the best vapor.

LabPong,

Zoppo

What dry herb vapes have you used before?

No offense...but that info you posted....they only tested a few (5)....back in 2016. They also tested conduction type vapes only. The vaping world has changed over 3 fold since then.

Also, as soon as you try a good convection vape.....with glass....you will understand that the Solo is a good vape...but far from the best or even the best vapor.

Well, as You wrote - tested in 2016! But look around, in a lot of papers the Volcano is still the No.1 today ... why? Have You ever read an articel where the Solo was better as the Volcano? Or take a look at the much newer Mighty, efficiency of the Mighty Medical as written in the manual? 50% that's all! Conduction/Convection doesn't matter, the Argo and the Solo have both and an efficiency around 80% (which means You need 60% more material in the Mighty to get the same effect).

On the other hand, the "old" Solo was the best, now we have the Solo II which is mutch better.

One thing everybody should think about: what happens if you inhale? Where has the stuff to go precisely in your lungs? In the upper parts or deep down? Deep down! How should this happen with vapes, on which you have to suck 20 seconds to get the stuff out. Whar's in your lung by using those devices? A lot of hot air comes first deep in Your lungs, before the stuff get's extracted. Every pure on demand convectionvape will act in this way.

Nope - I'm staying with the arizers - within the last 9 years I read a lot of bullshit about vapes like "it makes big clouds". Well if You want to get Your furniture high, this maybe the ideal vape. I prefer the size of clouds to fill my lungs only, don't like to waste any stuff, by blowing it in the air.

Last edited:
Top Bottom