• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air with loads of extras!! Price drop $160

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Selling my Air, a wonderful vape that has served me well but doesnt get used any more and could go on to server someone else well.

First things first... Please notice in the pictures there is no charger... Thats because i never used it and always charged the batteries in a nitecore charger. Im sure its around here somewhere, but likely mixed in with many chargers and i wouldnt want to send one that wasnt intended on the Air accidentally, so this is listed with NO charger. But chargers are cheap, and most can charge more than one at a time, and a nitecore for 15 or so bucks can charge many types and multiples. Good to have if you dont already!!

Now for the good stuff!! Comes with loads of stem options as you can see. PLUS look :o most come with caps, so you can load and GO!! ALSO a stem holder!! SO much goodness :)

Stems Include a "large and small (60 and 70mm IIRC)" stems w/ plastic tip mouthpieces, a bent solo MP, An ED's TNT Buckeye burl Stem, a 14mm and an 18mm PV gong. With a few random screens too. Plenty of variety to figure out your favorite method to the madness :science:

Also includes 2 silicone skins and the potpourri dish as seen below!!

Also includes a hard travel case that i "customized" to fit a couple extra batteries and the PV gong. But i will ALSO be including a brand new piece of the pluck and pick foam so you can re-customize it to fit your favorite accessories :)

Gongs will be cleaned before shipment and batteries fully charged so you will be ready to take on the WORLD!! :rockon:

$ 175 SHIPPED priority USPS with insurance. All fees included. No trades but reasonably close offers may be considered.

Price drop, $160 shipped

24277605484_fe43ff6ef1_c.jpg

24787644622_0f51e5b78b_c.jpg

24278692303_0bd535631d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom