Arizer Air/Solo used for VapCap IH

Toivarita

999 Forever
Has anybody used their Arizer product as a portable Induction Heater for their DynaVap? Maybe other Conduction Vapes?? I’m interested if anyone has tried it. I think it would likely have to stay on for the amount of time you’re using your Dynavap instead of the heater turning on when you put the vape in like real Induction Heaters.
Some of y’all have both of these products I’m sure, haven’t y’all given it a try? Or maybe in a battery vape?

Last edited:
Toivarita,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I tried heating a Dynavap with the chamber of my IQ, just because it happens to fit perfectly in there, not because I expected much – and yeah, there's no way that little heat can make the cap click or even come close to interesting temps. I don't think the Arizers would give better results.

Also would be conduction, not induction, just saying.

Siebter,

Toivarita

999 Forever
I tried heating a Dynavap with the chamber of my IQ, just because it happens to fit perfectly in there, not because I expected much – and yeah, there's no way that little heat can make the cap click or even come close to interesting temps. I don't think the Arizers would give better results.

Also would be conduction, not induction, just saying.
Thanks for responding! I’ve heard that the cap is calibrated to give around 400F to the weed for vapor production. The Davinci products and other vapes go above 400 and use conduction to heat their material fr vaping, I was curious using them for dynavaps. With the conduction vapes there would need to be the perfect for a dynavap. Doesn’t sound as efficient or effective for the dynavap because the induction heaters have no need for a medium or contact to heat the vapcap.

Toivarita,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The Davinci products and other vapes go above 400 and use conduction to heat their material fr vaping
That is true, but compare that with the power of a torch or IH – the difference is speed. While for example the IQ has the „right“ temperature for vaping, it would take ages to heat a Dynavap tip & cap to the same temp. While doing so, heat would dissipate via the stem too.

There's a mod based heater for the Dynavaps which kinda has the same approach, see →here.

Top Bottom