Arizer Air SE??

Maryjanie

This is just released for sale today. Has anyone been sent a device to try and review bc I can't find any reviews on it.

Maryjanie,

InhaleExhale

Arizer did this with the original Solo when they started selling the Solo II. They upgraded the heater (to the Solo II heater) which also improved the airflow, but where the Solo II had a digital set-your-own temp the original Solo had 5 preset temps. They then marketed the Solo body with improved heater/airflow and the original 5 preset temps as the Solo Northern Lights edition

To me, this appears to be what the Air SE is. Original Air body, upgraded Solo II heater, same 5 preset temps. In which case there is nothing new or earth shattering here to review. It's being marketed as a budget vape compared to their others - also an indicator that there is no new technology here.

InhaleExhale,

Maryjanie

Yeah I gathered no new technology from their site but it is smaller than the Air and being advertised as pocketable. I was wondering about airflow and heat up time bc they don't specify heat up time on the site. I emailed them this morning and the reply was literally copy & pasted from the site and simply says heats up fast. Well how fast? 20 seconds or 90? Makes a difference to me. Guess I'll sit back and wait for a you tube video to hit.

Maryjanie,

Pukka

It looks like they've changed the shell from metal to plastic and changed battery access. Agreed it looks like the heater's been upgraded, otherwise it's vintage Arizer Air. Which is a good thing, I still have a couple of the originals for taking to parties.

Top Bottom