Are there any dry herb vapes that look like pipes?

gangababa

OK! In my youth I was a pipe smoker, collector (PAS). I was avid to understand the role of the tobacco pipe in history and societies.
From that time there is a story to be told about desire, attachments and surrender; but that is a tale for another time.

I have a Tinymight coming in the new year. Picture in your minds' eye, the Tinymight with a long black ebonite church warden stem stuck into the short glass stem, or better something from Ed.

A Google search turned up these examples among others
51-Ypml7xRL.jpg

16 mm diameter! It must be made for the TM.

001-874-0005.9771.jpg

Thumos

OK! In my youth I was a pipe smoker, collector (PAS). I was avid to understand the role of the tobacco pipe in history and societies.
From that time there is a story to be told about desire, attachments and surrender; but that is a tale for another time.

I have a Tinymight coming in the new year. Picture in your minds' eye, the Tinymight with a long black ebonite church warden stem stuck into the short glass stem, or better something from Ed.

A Google search turned up these examples among others
51-Ypml7xRL.jpg

16 mm diameter! It must be made for the TM.

001-874-0005.9771.jpg

Totally interested in the history (and even moreso, the story!), and love the idea!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Just seen @VGOODIEZ give it a rip on IG, now looking forward to hearing his thoughts...
It gets a lot of use here. The maker does these out of his house and is a second generation woodworker. He has been selling these club pipes for a while for combustion. A while back he contacted me asking about injector vapes and how they could be incorporated into his product. Since then he has made a few iterations. Some of his gear even has a PID built in. We are working on listings for the à la carte stuff as soon as he can get it ready. The orb system he made is also super cool. I'm just waiting on updated pictures for that one and we will have that on our site. The best part about it is, the maker himself. He's just a good dude and lives here in the south in the state next door so I am thrilled to be able to work with him and support.

350ro87

Seen some nice pipes for dyna tips, probably gona be alot of gimmicky vapes out there in the shape of a pipe though

Top Bottom