• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ARB

Green Kiwi

Hi Guys and galls , I am missing ARB's presence on this and the Vapor Asylum Forum ,since 15 nov 2021.....😥,

Does anyone have an idea why we don't see him anymore, I miss his comment and down to earth tips.

I Also For an even longer time miss EDeomo. also from one day to they other always posting and then suddenly they left....:hmm:.

And now it seems we are missing @Vitolo ,also for to long, I am worried. Covid?,,. Disease or..... I miss them all tree:luv:.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I think your spelling of edeomo is wrong. I could be wrong, but I vaguely recall that he took offense to something here on FC so I thought he left voluntarily. Anyone recall the correct spelling of his username? @Shit Snacks ?

The ones I miss are flotntoke, hogni, brewervapesalot, greenhopper & the man who died whose name began with "P".

Green Kiwi

My spelling always sucks, lol, and will always suck, dyslectic here.

yes indeed, Hogni brewervapesalot&greenhopper ,yes I also miss them.

This FC community ,is actually really growing on me, most of us are ,well lets say "fucking Awesome".

I am proud to call a few members true friends, in real live too:rockon:.

Aroha, Green Kiwi

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't know, but also, where is @ little maggie??? I know it's not easy for people to maintain online presence with their lives, everyone is different got their own things, but I hope they are all okay doing well for themselves!!! Many drop off, or just lurk?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Many of those members left because of the moderators. The “don’t question my authority” rule has gotten quite erosive, causing many well-regarded members to simply move on. I suspect it has affected a lot more members than only those who have spoke up about it.

Plus the traffic seems to have tanked on all of the vape forums; the Dynavap subreddit now has more members than this entire forum. New vape info rarely breaks here anymore, it’s usually done with a link to a Reddit post now. Even the gear pimps and “influencers” almost never post here anymore.

Also many of my peers like EmmDeeMo switched to full-time concentrates (rosin) and find they have nothing left to really talk about. Many of my very good pals definitely left the forum due to dabs.

Last edited:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I'd just like to say I miss Arb as well, I am down to temporarily provide the fervor for Underdogs that he supplied.

I found myself frequenting this sub less and less, but I'm open to making a comeback.

I think website based forums are always going to suffer from social media migration, but it is also the main reason many of us are here.

I think when dry herb vapes become popular across the globe we may see this website be valued as a treasure trove of information.

Farid

This forum is one of the last web based forums I frequent, thankfully there's lots of participation here. This isn't by choice, all of the other forums I used to visit have died.

It's sad really, because in many cases what has replaced those forums is hardly a substitute. The forum is such a good platform for detailed discussions. Social media is too temporary, and so the same questions get asked over and over, and there is very little substance. Reddit is basically like this as well, and attracts a certain energy that just doesn't appeal to me.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Many great members have fallen through the cracks of time . Most of them without saying goodbye .. Sometimes i think of them and regret they are not a part of it anymore as i have enjoyed the communication and postings. So it is with many of my favorite things in life ,especially music bands.but the most important thing is that the legacy is out there ,new ones will appear and carry on the torch :). Many mention through the ages that FC is dying ship,out dated,etc.. But good stuff doesnt get outdated ,it just ages and gets better , so those social medial platforms would never be a substitute for what this forum is. Yes it is a filtered environment and it might drive some good people away,but for all my time here mods have earned my trust and i believe that those rules are out there to keep this place from becoming one of those places i never visit ,where junk overflows and any good info gets lost in the limbo.
Anyway i am here to stay,if i disappear one day without saying at least goodbye it was not by choice :).
P.S.
I really dont understand leaving FC because you dont like the mods and turn back to the other people you have had good time with ,lol.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yes, many come and go. I've gone before, only to come back. I like the more laid back crowd. I also like the way the mods keep things in line here. Some of the other sites can be so rude and cut throat.

I miss many of the folks previously mentioned, especially @arb, little maggie, squiby, carolking, and enchantre. Some folks traveled over to the vaporasylum, which is a decent site too.

TeaCup

I don't know, but also, where is @ little maggie??? I know it's not easy for people to maintain online presence with their lives, everyone is different got their own things, but I hope they are all okay doing well for themselves!!! Many drop off, or just lurk?
I asked Dan M. to email Little Maggie about a year ago because I figured he'd have his email address through a Nomad purchase. I don't know if he ever tried though.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I think your spelling of edeomo is wrong. I could be wrong, but I vaguely recall that he took offense to something here on FC so I thought he left voluntarily. Anyone recall the correct spelling of his username? @Shit Snacks ?

The ones I miss are flotntoke, hogni, brewervapesalot, greenhopper & the man who died whose name began with "P".
RIP @PhotoRider

Summer

Long Island, NY

No, I only joined in 2017 & PhotoRider was last seen in 2015. I'm thinking July '17 throughout year 2018 for the "P" I'm referring to. (Maybe philo-something?)

For the briefest of time our paths crossed, he seemed to me to be highly knowledgeable & extremely congenial in nature; the latter being what drew me to his persona.

Last edited:
Top Bottom