Anyone want to get their particular vape review to a bigger audience?

11eleven11

If anyone has a particular in depth review about their vaporizer that they wish more people could see (to help people learn the ins and outs of the particular vaporizer), I can help. I've started up a general 420 blog that gets decent traffic and I really want to inform people about the different vaporizers. So I was thinking we could help each other. I've always loved the discussion on Fuck Combustion and the community. Some people are so top notch here in details when it comes to vaporizers. Haven't seen much of that anywhere else on the internet. I love it. :lol:

I SEO (search engine optimize) all of the blog articles to get a good rank on google. So if you really want your review to be seen by people looking for a good vape review, I can help with that. I can give you an account to sign into to submit your review. I'm not here to spam out my blog to you guys, so I'll only post it if people want me to. For now, PM me if you want to do this.

And really, I love this community so if you guys want we could call it "FC User Review:" or something then link back to FuckCombustion so they can check out the forums and really get good input on the right vape for them. People need good info on particular vape models. :)

11eleven11,

lwien

Why should this be done when all the reviews are already here?

lwien,

11eleven11

lwien said:
Why should this be done when all the reviews are already here?
I know what you're saying. And I'm not asking for the reviews from here. I'm just asking if anyone is interested in getting their vape review more out there then here's an opportunity. If you don't want to that's cool.

And like I said, we can direct link back to FuckCombustion and promote our community here too. I like FC a lot for learning about vape information; there is no other site like it. I see no harm in any of this as I'm not trying to compete with FuckCombustion or anything. It's just a generalized 420 blog - it doesn't focus on vaporizers. Linking people here would be doing them a favor. I just thought it would help both my site, FC, and the people interested in getting a vaporizer.

Most of all, I want vaporizers to be more deeply known about amongst the general 420 crowd and beyond.

I will say the site is new; I started it up with someone March 7th. But I'm pretty good at optimizing it for google (2 of the articles I put up are already ranked 7th and 9th for some of their respective related key words). We've had about 453 visits in the past 24 hours which isn't bad. If no one wants their review to be read by more people or get more traffic to FC that's cool. I just thought I'd make this post rather than not make it. :) :peace:

11eleven11,
Top Bottom