Anyone tried the CRZ bubbler yet?

Quinlin

I just bought a CRZ and I'm looking to buy a nice piece of glass for it. I've tried to learn as much as I can about bubbler features through reading threads on this site. I'm new to glass so I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the best websites to look at and what I'll need to adapt my CRZ to the glass. I know Rick (aroma zap owner) developed a bubbler for the CRZ, but I haven't been able to find any reviews of people who have tried it yet. I was wondering if I should buy that one or find another one?

I've read that bubblers are difficult to clean. Would I be better off buying a bong? Thanks for all input. I'm just trying to find my way through all of the vaping info available.

Quinlin,
the bubbler will fit any 14mm stems which most log vapes use as standard stems...the bubbler for sale at aromazap comes with a shorty 14mm gong stem that fits the crz... the bubbler itself is amazing quality and,workmanship.. nice thick glass nice bulb shape... does hold a lil more water than I thought but it does get the job done efficiently without losing any good taste... IMO it cools the vapor and makes it real smooth which in return can cause someone to get a much bigger hit then expected... it really is a nice piece if you think it is something you dig... I don't have any other glass that I use for vaping so I can't really provide any info on pros,and cons for each... get what works for you, or you can just get both which is what I plan on doing once I save some money...

PanicFreak,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vito also has two videos out , one here,

Here are some of his thoughts, more thoughts, and another vid.

I also have a Zapbubler. I really like it. I wonder, though, for your first piece of glass, if you wouldn't be better off with a simple 14mm straight tube bong. It would work with multiple vapes and would be a good starter. The Zapbubler is wonderful, but will be a more restricted draw than a straight tube bubbler or something larger. :2c: The Zapbubler is no harder to clean that any other glass.

There are several glass threads going on right now. I would start doing a little homework in the Glass section and ask some questions there before making your decision.

I believe a straight tube is a great choice... I have been looking at an affordable straight tube 14 mm downstem at rx industries.. the glass looks real durable and top notch... I like the roor tubes and the ehle tubes but most places I see that sell em are in european countries... I just dont like that shipping option at all... :peace:

PanicFreak,
Top Bottom