Anyone tried RELEAFY Torch dab pen?

I found this dab pen on instagram, and saw some people dabbing with it. It gives off incredible vapor clouds. Didnt hear the brand before and not sure about the product, anyone can share some experience?

hastoner420,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

Looks like a Puffco Plus killer! As long as that ceramic bowl is sealed (unlike the Puffco) and the vape path looks kinda gross and reminds me of the StoneSmith's Slash :puke:

Looks like there is a seam around the bottom of the ceramic bowl? Pressed fit like the Puffco?

And replacement atties are "coming soon"... in 174 days? :rofl:

Looks like they're looking for beta testers, I inquired, but not sure they will be able to handle a real raw unbiased feedback that rips apart their device! lol The StoneSmiths Slash and Dr Dabber Stella are both epic fails!

When will someone actually innovate something that isn't a decade year old tech!? @invertedisdead :whip:

I'm thinking a proper reusable 510 cartridge that can be loaded with our favourite clean extracts!

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I just cant justify a vape purchase solely on price... At any price, I'd bet this one is going to suck.

I hope to be proven wrong and look forward to your feedback hastoner420

FlyingLow,
Reactions: lazylathe

biohacker

I just cant justify a vape purchase solely on price... At any price, I'd bet this one is going to suck.

Of course it sucks, I confirmed that the ceramic bowl is a compression fit and with all the metal in the path :puke:

They acknowledged my concerns, and mentioned a possible full ceramic bowl in the next version and that it's very difficult to make an all glass path without metal lol Good luck to them!

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom