Anyone own all of these ?

stinkytofus

Mighty
Crafty
Plenty
Evo
Milaana and/or lil bud and/or mistvape touch

Based on ur experience, which two hits the hardest

I have evo and milaana but curious to see what other fc'ers experiences with most if not all can give some of their opinions, looking to pick up an plenty, lil bud or crafty/mighty

stinkytofus,

wall

I really want to try an evo, I have a flowerpot and I have a mighty but don't love session style

JCat

Accessory Maker
EVO then Mighty

Lots of people say the Milaana though ... but I never really liked my Milaana that much and I never got really big clouds out of it, even through water.

I really didn't like the Plenty when I tried it ... but that was a long time ago when it first came out ... so without the spacer ... I think it could hit hard then, but you had to put like 0.5g + of flower in there! The Plenty might be a hard hitter, if it was adapted to water etc. ... but not sure why one would have a Plenty ... it's a handheld desktop vape ... really since it's a desktop the EVO is way superior in every way ...

I've owned or own all the others ...

wall

EVO then Mighty

Lots of people say the Milaana though ... but I never really liked my Milaana that much and I never got really big clouds out of it, even through water.

I really didn't like the Plenty when I tried it ... but that was a long time ago when it first came out ... so without the spacer ... I think it could hit hard then, but you had to put like 0.5g + of flower in there! The Plenty might be a hard hitter, if it was adapted to water etc. ... but not sure why one would have a Plenty ... it's a handheld desktop vape ... really since it's a desktop the EVO is way superior in every way ...

I've owned or own all the others ...
One day I’ll snatch a evo! As for a plenty it’s a matter of just trying on out to me, I might get one sometime just for kicks and giggles

wall,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I love these vague questions like "which one hits the hardest".

You need to be more specific about what you're looking for. I say this because "which one hits the hardest?" is going to get a different answer from each person, depending on what they value more in the experience/process. Also, every person has a unique body/muscles/etc, which can effect which device hits your fingerprint the hardest.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom