Anyone else keep thier sifter boxes on thier speakers?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I keep both boxes on top of my speakers and let my music do tbe shaking to sift my stash. Not only does this method seem to produce cleaner keef, it seems as though the type of music can influence the buzz from the keef. I noticed keef from tbe same ounce that was sifted by a Pink Floyd 8 hour marathon was distinctly more mellow than keef sifted by a 8 hour Thrill Kill Kult marathon. My wife noticed it as well and commented on it just as I was about to. Anyone else do this.?

shredder

I keep both boxes on top of my speakers and let my music do tbe shaking to sift my stash. Not only does this method seem to produce cleaner keef, it seems as though the type of music can influence the buzz from the keef. I noticed keef from tbe same ounce that was sifted by a Pink Floyd 8 hour marathon was distinctly more mellow than keef sifted by a 8 hour Thrill Kill Kult marathon. My wife noticed it as well and commented on it just as I was about to. Anyone else do this.?

A friend of mine made a sifter box powered by a vibrator. Worked well, if maybe a little fishy.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
this is amazing - time to park my herb on top of a subwoofer and let King Tubby do the rest xD

Top Bottom