Anyone else hear about HHC?

nate2398

What is HHC?
A cannabinoid that is naturally extracted from Hemp seed and has minimal THC. So as I understand it is legal everywhere.

To skip to the part of whether or not to buy it, just buy it! Relaxing buzz after a few-second delay. Great for pain relief and sleep support. Good head high. Probably one of the best vapes I’ve had and my new favorite cannabinoid. More potent than Delta 8 or Delta 10, one or two hits is enough.

Tolerance builds quickly like with most concentrated cannabinoids, but the effects are pleasant at all tolerance levels. The effects hit in minutes and are definitely distinct from Delta 8 and more potent. There is fuzziness and softness that pulses lightly through the body, and there is mental cloudiness that is more like Delta 9 THC.

This one is a must-try if you are looking for a legal d9 alternative, gonna try it with some other cannabinoids later and probably just enjoy it even more. Kudos to the guys who found out how to do this.

Mod Note:
Edited out commercial link

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Haven't tried HHC yet but I have seen it at a few different places. Lots of guys on reddit swear by it. There's a whole subreddit dedicated to it. Tried some THC-O a while back thought it and was kinda cool - not worth 5x as much as D8 or whatever I paid for it though.

Cheesequake,

JOHN GALT

9-Hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol

JOHN GALT,

chris 71

It says extracted from hemp seed and pollen lol that kinda makes me think this is some kinda bullshit to be honest .

I know when pressing rosin you definitely don't want to be using buds with seeds in them because you will get like a vegetable oil contamination.

You don't want to be vaping oil from seeds its not good for your lungs its not the same as oil from resin glands .

And pollen lol what the heck are you gonna extract from pollen lol.

All I can say is stick to real buds and real cannabis products to get high .all the things there coming up with to try and make a buck and sell to the gullible is crazy . And who knows maybe dangerous.

Just legalize it all ready thank God I'm in canada 🇨🇦

CharlesAdami

HHC is part of a category of synthetic cannabinoids and is technically not considered "THC." Meaning, HHC does not occur naturally in high enough percentages to extract it directly, so it is synthesized through a process called "cannabinoid conversion." This is basically where natural extracted CBD, or CBG, is converted to HHC, delta-8, delta-10, etc. It's generally considered pretty safe.

HHC is considered about 30-50% as potent as traditional delta-9 THC and is gaining popularity because of it's legal distinction from any kind of "THC" as opposed to delta-8, which is already facing a lot of legislative scrutiny. I wrote a blog for my company about it, even though we don't sell it as of rn. Check it out here if you want and lmk if you have any questions!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
What is HHC?
A cannabinoid that is naturally extracted from Hemp seed and has minimal THC. So as I understand it is legal everywhere.

To skip to the part of whether or not to buy it, just buy it! Relaxing buzz after a few-second delay. Great for pain relief and sleep support. Good head high. Probably one of the best vapes I’ve had and my new favorite cannabinoid. More potent than Delta 8 or Delta 10, one or two hits is enough.

Tolerance builds quickly like with most concentrated cannabinoids, but the effects are pleasant at all tolerance levels. The effects hit in minutes and are definitely distinct from Delta 8 and more potent. There is fuzziness and softness that pulses lightly through the body, and there is mental cloudiness that is more like Delta 9 THC.

This one is a must-try if you are looking for a legal d9 alternative, gonna try it with some other cannabinoids later and probably just enjoy it even more. Kudos to the guys who found out how to do this.

Mod Note:
I'm usually very skeptical about first time posts by a new member telling me to "just by it".
That is my stance here. And glad the mods have removed the commercial link.
Edit, Geez, I just saw the date on the op!
Doh! :myday:

Pinte

The thread is still relevant, somewhat. Lots of places are selling tons of HHC - I think it might be the primary alt-noid right now. But with the cost of THCa as low as it is, and just as widely available now, I'm not sure who is still buying the D8/10/HHC stuff anymore. Maybe people who just don't realize they can get the real deal nowadays, even online.

Pinte,
HHC stands for Hexahydrocannabinol. It is a cannabinoid that is structurally similar to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the primary psychoactive compound in cannabis. HHC is believed to have psychoactive effects, although its effects are still being studied.

HHC is not naturally extracted from hemp seed, as was previously mentioned. Rather, it can be synthesized from other cannabinoids found in cannabis or hemp. The process for synthesizing HHC is still being developed and is not yet widely available.

Some sources claim that HHC is more potent than other cannabinoids like Delta-8 or Delta-10, but this has not been thoroughly studied or confirmed.

fusebox

What is HHC?

Mod Note:
who paid you to post this

fusebox,
Reactions: Okla68

Pinehurst

The thread is still relevant, somewhat. Lots of places are selling tons of HHC - I think it might be the primary alt-noid right now. But with the cost of THCa as low as it is, and just as widely available now, I'm not sure who is still buying the D8/10/HHC stuff anymore. Maybe people who just don't realize they can get the real deal nowadays, even online.
It's the thca carts out there??

Pinehurst,
Top Bottom