Anybody ever had any issues with Massdrop

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
First, I would like to apologize if I posted this thread in the wrong part of the forum. I didnt know where I can post this, Mods feel free to move it to its appropriate section.

Ok, so I ordered and am waiting for a Volcano classic from massdrop because the price was unbeatable. Its $100 from the retail price. Now, I know I should have done my research before hand, but the drop was ending pretty soon, so I jumped on it. The reason I jumped on it, semi blindly is because I have read here and there all over the forum about people here that have ordered things from massdrop and have gotten it without any issues whatsoever.

Before I ordered my volcano unit from massdrop I did a quick google search on the company and reviews of people that have ordered stuff from them. Unfortunately there is not much on the internet about peoples personal experience buying from massdrop. Though the concept is great, about people joining together with common interests and ordering things in bulk to get them at lower prices, I came randomely came across some issues people had that were being voiced on a website.

The issues were really about quality issues and I know on one of the threads here where desktop units were ordered from massdrop there were alot of quality issues. But I'd figure is because the ompany that they ordered from is a small company and they were already having issues keeping up with the demand of regular purchases, now this bulk purchase put more strain on them.

Though, Id figure a store as big and pronounced as Storz&Bickle wouldnt have any trouble keeping up with the demand, bulk or not. And I understand, things happen sometimes. I even sent ab email to Storz&Bickel asking them, that though I bought their unit from massdrop, if I was still covered by the 3 year warranty and everything else as they posted on their website. I asked this, just in case my unit had any problems. I am still awaiting for their reply.

I know I needed to research this way before I ordered, but due to the price and time constrictions I jumped on the deal.

So my question really is if anyone has had any issues with massdrop ordered products and how well was it handled, if you did?

Chezgreendream,
Top Bottom