Any Web Developers out there?

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, I know there are some talented folks on this forum and was wondering if anyone might want to do some simple web development for Vriptech. We're looking to re-vamp the website, make it more intuitive, simpler, etc etc. We don't have a huge budget but if anyone is interested, let us know at info@vriptech.com with "web development" in the subject line. Much appreciated!

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Front end meaning just the user interface

back end meaning - ecommerce check out part?

if so, then front end

stonemonkey55,

CripWeed

Yo I hook up the web design.. check out my shit at cripskillz.com

may even be down to trade...

CripWeed,

marvel

Woah, CripWeed, you're a bad ass mothafucka. No really, I looked through your portfolio. That's some slick work, brother.

I handle back end systems. AJAX (highly interactive & fluid flow sites), Perl, db integration, custom applications. I'm the guy who understands how sites such as this one, Craigslist, etc, work, and who can build them from scratch and/or lead a team on larger projects.

I'm not an artist, though, at least in terms of the graphical eye-candy sense. Yeah, I can make anyone a half decent web site, but nothing on the level of CripWeed's work. So for front-end work, I'm not your guy. (with one exception - I can whip up a killer UI in terms of interfacing/application usability. The apps I write are easy for people to just pick up and use without training. They just aren't quite as pretty as some of you ass kickin' graphics artists can pull off.)

marvel,

CripWeed

sounds like we could make a sick team , cuz i can backend but its not what like, and i usually have to do research b4 i get it together.. hehe,, Im mostly straight html and images..

oh ya thx for the props..

CripWeed,
Top Bottom