Any tips on staying asleep?

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I've been having issues as I've gotten older with insomnia and I'm not really a fan of getting a bunch of medical pills.

Anybody have any remedies or things they've used to help solve their sleep issues that's not THC? If I consume a lot of THC at night it makes me not as alert in the morning for work and I don't really sleep that good off of cannabis. Just wondering if anybody's found any remedies or tips or exercises or something that's helped them?

PutOneInTheAir,

GratefulDread

I don't have much to offer but I'm a daily user and a few years back I started having sleeping troubles. I have found that If I stop vaping at least 1 hour before I go to bed I sleep a lot better.
I'm sure some people like to vape right before bed though, so I dunno if it'll help you. Good luck!

condition

Do you have trouble falling asleep or stay asleep?

How are your allergies? A lot of people had success with antihistamines. In EU country, they often prescribe Atarax (maybe the strongest 1st gen) to babies in liquid form, when they have trouble sleeping.

Additionally few tips are to avoid any screen before sleeping, exercise during the day and maintain sleeping room in ideal temp, i.e. not too hot.
Of course daytime naps set you back.

im not a robot

yes sleep temperature is a factor i was ignorant of for a long time. exercise, no screens, no substances, early dinner all help. i found this mathew walker why we sleep book to be an excellent read, though i think there has been some debate re its scientific claims. matt walker also has a podcast - i didnt listen through it, but i believe it is more or less the same content one would get from reading the book for the cost of listening to some athletic greens commercials: https://themattwalkerpodcast.buzzsprout.com

Flow

Put your feets in a cold water bucket for 10 to 30 min' before going to bed.
Temp is indicating to body to "unplug"...I guess it's deserving a try for you at least ! :)

DaVapeGuy

Put your feets in a cold water bucket for 10 to 30 min' before going to bed.
Temp is indicating to body to "unplug"...I guess it's deserving a try for you at least ! :)
Interesting, I also read that hot showers help as well before bed.

I wonder why they suggest cold water instead of hot for the footbath?

DaVapeGuy,
Reactions: Flow

Flow

I wonder why they suggest cold water instead of hot for the footbath?
I guess both signals are "body readable". One is for sleep, and the other too.
I have no valuable explanation anyway so…... might be this… or that… or not… or… :D

Top Bottom