Any thoughts on a room humidifier.

daoist

I saw this humidifier on discount for about 40 euro. It can regulate humidity up to space of 50m2 (150 sq.ft).
I want to use it to keep the house at around 60% humidity. Not just for vaping, but also to keep healthy humidity in the house.

Any thoughts on this? Plus i don't really have to buy any boveda packs anymore.
here is a link to the specific humidifier to give you an idea.

daoist,

ginolicious

You can use the raw terra-cotta pucks. They are natural and reusable. It’s a terra cotta disc that you soak in water and then place in your jar of weed. It’s identical to a boveda pack basically. Just make sure you burp your jars.

ginolicious,

Summer

Long Island, NY
50 - 60% humidity is way too high. 40 - 45% max. Just be sure to invest in a quality humidifier as it will serve you well.

Summer,

daoist

but i like to vape weed at 62%. i don't like dry air. hurts my throat.

daoist,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Where do you live daoist? In winter in NY with the heat running, 50% makes the air too moist & warm. Since it appears that you are only gonna use it in your vaping room (< 150 sq. ft.), try it & let us know how it works out.

Summer,

daoist

I bought it. And the humidifier works quick. At first i tried vaping at 55%. this air was to dry. I tried 60% which seems almost smooth.
61% or 62% are more smooth. But if i try to hoover around 60% to 61% that seems to do the trick.
better smoother moister hits.

Only downside is i can only change the humity it in 5% +/- . not 1%. But it gets the jobdone.
I think this is a worthy investment. now i have smoother hits.

daoist,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom