Any disp sell CBD rosin??

MinnBobber

HI,
I've been considering squishing CBD rosin, and have never had any.
It seems like it would be wonderful CBD medicine!

Is there CBD Rosin at dispensaries? How do you like it? Flavor of CBD flower just never seems to
be quite as tastee as vaping full THC???

What kind of pricing for CBD Rosin?...... CBD flower costs a lot less than "the full meal deal" BUT
the CBD % is much lower :( Will CBD ever get upper 28% ++ ?

For you CBD pressers, what kind of returns?
thanks

shredder

HI,
I've been considering squishing CBD rosin, and have never had any.
It seems like it would be wonderful CBD medicine!

Is there CBD Rosin at dispensaries? How do you like it? Flavor of CBD flower just never seems to
be quite as tastee as vaping full THC???

What kind of pricing for CBD Rosin?...... CBD flower costs a lot less than "the full meal deal" BUT
the CBD % is much lower :( Will CBD ever get upper 28% ++ ?

For you CBD pressers, what kind of returns?
thanks

I grow and press cannatonic #4. (15% CBD) The returns are poor, 7-15%. The taste is very nice, a sour cherry taste that's often found in CBD, the smell is like juicy fruit gum.

Dabbing cannatonic #4 is a pleasent experience taste wise. The effects are more subtle than thc. I have less aches and pains and an increased ability to focus.

Most of my c4 rosin goes into cannacaps and other medibles. Those effects are like dabbing c4, but take longer to notice but last longer as well. I mix it with thc, and use it alone in cannacaps.

I try to get some CBD in me every day.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Not sure why but CBD products are often twice as much as those containing THC in the CA rec market. It's definitely an anomaly that they are so much cheaper online. For example I've never once seen one of these cheap hemp ounces in a rec shop like you can procure from over a dozen reputable online stores, nor have I seen CBD isolate for $15, it's usually more like $70 in a shop.

throwawaytre3s

It’s likely that in order to get access to high CBD concentrate, you’ll need to get a medical card. The honest truth is that in the recreational market it often isn’t worth to carry anything other than a 1:1 concentrate. There’s demand for CBD and THC topicals, and even low THC high CBD flower on the recreational side, although it’s usually 1:1 or 1:2 THC/CBD , on the medical side I’ve seen 1:25 and even 1:30. There’s also significant cost to doing a production run on a concentrate, especially depending on your extraction method. You’re going to want to put it somewhere you know it will sell before it expires. There’s the logistics too of the flower itself. It’s important to distinguish between commercially available high CBD hemp flower, and strain of THC heavy cannabis bred to produce high levels of CBD. Hemp flower in particular lacks what is often referred to as a full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes that’s chiefly include THC. That’s why those flowers and products don’t often work the same as those purchased through dispensaries. The sorts of profiles produced by hemp strains don’t usually lend themselves to very good yields, and as you can imagine many of those same qualities are present in low THC high CBD flower. Although I’ve also had some high CBD Flower that tasted so good and had such nuanced effects Id swear there was more than 2.5% THC in it. I.e they lack the resins, oils, and terpenes that are typically found in high THC flower which produce that sort of quality product. That’s not to say you can’t produce CBD heavy extracts with similar qualities and appearance to regular concentrate, simply that it’s harder to achieve. Plus you’ve got to either find a wholesale supplier in your state that can provide the flower, or you need to source the genetics yourself, which necessitates finding a strain suited for extraction that is also suited for macrogrowing, which poses a other set of issues. As far as pricing is concerned it’s usually priced accordingly with other concentrates or flower products in the dispensary.

All of the views and opinions expressed within this post are my own and are not representative of my employer.

throwawaytre3s,
Top Bottom