Any advantage of using a bong with a vaporizer?

rklevy

So what do you think? I suspect it will cool the vapor even more-but is that the only reason to use both together? Will it help cut even more impurities form the vapor? Trying to figure out if I should go with it or not...:rolleyes:

rklevy,

CapnVape

For me, the advantages to using a water pipe when I vaporize are adding some moisture to the vapor and catching any particulate matter that makes it through the screen.
:peace:

CapnVape,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I agree with both Beez and Capn, the moisture is a huge beneficiary to those who find vapor to be irritating to the throat such as a sore throat the day after (at least for me it does). As to whether the vape bong effects are better or worse depends on the variety of vape you have. I use the PD mainly, and to me, the comparison from regular use as to attached use is similar to me smoking from a pipe or smoking from a bong, but that can also just be from bigger hits, milking a whole stem in one hit instead of over 3-7.

The_Other_Shoe,

steiner666

Serial vapist
def agree with everyone elses points, esp about catching anything that gets sucked through the screen and making hits smoother. Another thing I like about it is that (if your glass is clear at least) it gives you a better visual indication of your hit. Sometimes the hits are so smooth you need to have that benefit of being able to see the vapor fill the chamber so you can know how much you're getting.

steiner666,
Top Bottom