Completed Angus halogen vaporizer SOLD

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Selling lightly used Angus, scroll through the photos to see it working and wood grain with WPAs, never had any of the bugs or other types of issues, I just don't think I like the session style vapes... Comes with everything standard (including OG cooling unit only used once) along with unused accessories --the brand new unopened new cooling unit, capsules, screens and o-rings, plus the official WPA and a 14-14mm adapter (fits into the chamber to bypass the top o-ring for microdose in the stem or standard chamber load with included rimmed basket screen from ddave), stainless steel mesh chamber screen(s), stock tweezers and clamshell case... Bought from vgoodiez who will take care of you if any warranty needed, I'm happy to help serve as go between if you like too... with all these extras (and more if you want, batteries, just let me know what ever else you might need) but open to all offers. Thanks for looking!

Oh and please see my other posts of glass for sale, happy to bundle things if you want:

Last edited:
Top Bottom