• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Amsterdam Cannabis Cup 2010 Results

george

dangg thats weird. You wouldnt think they would win over other vapes, and especially the 3rd best PRODUCT.

guess they do have good marketing, like you said. :/

george,

lwien

Yeah, they also rated the Vapezilla, the number one vape for years.

lwien,
what was said by craig x frum weeds & doc movie "how weed won the west" on infowars radio sho, was that cia infiltrated cannabis cup , hi times mag, & dispensaries, he gave reasons why on the sho about the 3x cup winner featured in movie...dunnno if its tru, yet u can find it prolly on youtub

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

max

Out to lunch
For the most part, Cannabis cup awards aren't about who has the best products, but about who greases palms the best.

max,

OO

Technical Skeptical
hemp;)goofy8cheerio said:
what was said by craig x frum weeds & doc movie "how weed won the west" on infowars radio sho, was that cia infiltrated cannabis cup , hi times mag, & dispensaries, he gave reasons why on the sho about the 3x cup winner featured in movie...dunnno if its tru, yet u can find it prolly on youtub
the worst film i have ever seen.

OO,

Raf007

Retailer
Iwien now that you mention the vapezillia being awarded I remember it, and of course plenty of adds for it in HighTimes mag at the time.

I know what you say is kind of true Max, but most of the buds and coffeeshops entering are serious ones compare to so many shady coffeeshops in A'dam. So one could expect the same for the products category.

Alas aaparently when it comes to products it's really only a matter of who greases palm the best.

Raf007,

Beezleb

Not really about greasing hands, it is only about winning and losing for some. For many who will attend it is about the event, the massive party a celebration of weed with a sampling of herb. To look more into it is to get caught up in the hype in my opinion.

I do not blame a business for doing what it can to be successful, not unethical acts though. I blame those who may have been born on the minute who fall for it to the point to be emotional about it. With that said, if I was in the industry I might have a different opinion. But as just another peon in the herd this is my view on it.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom