America’s Pot Labs Have A THC Problem

Choices

Is -EVERYTHING- in this fucking world being manipulated?
Sounds like you’re trying to manipulate things😁. Seriously the lack of regulatory oversight and poor consumer product knowledge is at play here. Akin to alcohol percentages, THC content should only be one determinant in the product one purchases. When I’ve gone into dispensaries with some friends who are going for flower for the first time, they often look only at two things, percentage THC and the cost. They would never do that in a liquor store, well maybe in their early 20s they did. Otherwise MD 20/20 and Ten High would fly off the shelves. Part of the eventual national legalization process will be getting the masses to recognize that the experience is only somewhat dependent on strength and like alcohol is an endeavor full of nuance related to flavor and how one feels the next day. Of course this is applying a recreational use perspective on things and medicinal usage has another collection of things to address. In summation if folks are grifting over legal weed, sadly it is a sign we are making progress...

TommyDee

Vaporitor
LOL All to true. I actually avoid higher THC numbers because they tend to get you straight faster. I prefer the 20% range. Then again, those are probably more real anyway.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This is simply the result of decades of Reefer Madness. They told us cannabis was dangerous because of the THC, and now people just assume the biggest number is the “strongest.” Pretty standard in America where more = better.

Top Bottom