Am I the only mothafucka in the club that still smokes dro

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I mean, I love my vape but nothing beats a nice fat blunt or face melting bong rip every once in a while.

bluntfaced,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bluntfaced said:
every once in a while.
thats the key to me....remember the creator of this site went as far to say FUCK COMBUSTION...and he(and most all of us) agree to that 'standard'

another classic bluntfaced posting :popcorn: keep em comin

Hennessy1414,

Honey Bear

Bluntfaced,

I sold my SSV a couple of months ago, and have no other vape. I have been in a beautifully peaceful place all summer, both physically and spiritually. I have had no vaporizer, but I have still been enjoying weed pretty regularly. So yes, I am smoking.
All I have with me is a pretty little pipe. My pace of life is slow, so I can really appreciate each time I smoke. I feel like I am literally making an offering to the Great Spirit each time I burn the herb. I am basically always in nature, which adds to the effect.
Every single smoking experience here has been incredible. In the city, weed more often than not makes me feel good but fairly often, too, it makes me feel kind of dreary. Out in the country, there is no such thing, only wonderful.
Also, in this time I have been enjoying smoking very moderately. I pack modest bowls, thoroughly enjoy a few hits either alone or with a small group, then sit back and relax, and look up at the sky, or pick fruit.

I do have a PD coming my way at some point, and will switch to mostly using that when it arrives. But for now, yes, I have been smoking, and it's been wonderful.

In the long term, the grand scheme of things, I think there is no doubt that vaping is a better habit to have in our lives, but I also believe that it is sometimes good to get back to our roots, and enjoy the ceremony of burning the herb.

Honey Bear,

runner

Basshead
Hennessy1414 said:
bluntfaced said:
every once in a while.
thats the key to me....remember the creator of this site went as far to say FUCK COMBUSTION...and he(and most all of us) agree to that 'standard'

another classic bluntfaced posting :popcorn: keep em comin
Well I was told not to take the name too seriously (having never smoked).:lol:

runner,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Even though I live, and would die, by a vaporizer -- there really is nothing quite like an 'old fashioned toke'. I still smoke. People have been smoking marijuana for a long, long time... it's safer than drinking a beer, driving a car, or even gymnastics ; so really, you have very little to actually worry about or act condescending towards.

SpiralArchitect,

masejl12

SpiralArchitect said:
Even though I live, and would die, by a vaporizer -- there really is nothing quite like an 'old fashioned toke'. I still smoke. People have been smoking marijuana for a long, long time... it's safer than drinking a beer, driving a car, or even gymnastics ; so really, you have very little to actually worry about or act condescending towards.
I like the way you think. I've been a smoker for 4 years but am now waiting on a PD. The way you talked about smoking doesn't make me feel so bad while I still light up waiting for the PD. As a matter of fact I'm gonna smoke a bleezy right now before I leave for class...

masejl12,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would smoke in a pinch, but avoid it if I can. When my neighbor invites me over for his herb I bring my vape over and we use it. He thinks it's funny that I want to bring my stuff over, but then he vapes with me and doesn't smoke, so go figure. I mostly have no desire to smoke, and the rituals I have developed with my vapes have replaced whatever rituals I enjoyed about smoking.

I now have enough different types of vapes that I can't think of a situation in which I would be forced to smoke, unless distant travel made me not take a vape, in which case I wouldn't have any weed, either.

stickstones,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
A lot of my friends are pretty heavy pot smokers so I join in sessions whenever I'm hanging out with my peeps. I bring my II with me everywhere though so it also gets passed around the circle as well. When I'm alone I pretty much only vape though. Sometimes I'll hit my pipe or bong but I would never really roll a joint just for myself. Just seems so wasteful. But yeah bluntfaced, I too am a lover of blunts. Especially honey dipped blunts. Mmmmmmmmm.

nostalgia,

purplechango

bluntfaced said:
I mean, I love my vape but nothing beats a nice fat blunt or face melting bong rip every once in a while.
Hey folks, Im new here and only been vapin' for about 15days?!?!?!?!? :brow: and WOW! i think i've found my zen place. hahaha. And yes up until recently I did just spark up "L's", "j's", whiteboys, blunts, and of course glass pieces.

First and foremost, the reason i switched to vapor is $$$$. Be it that I will invest in the beginning, but the savings,(from what ive read here) is substantial. especially with units like the PD and Zap and the small loads.

I truely f'ed up by not doing my research on vapin' cause i ended up buying an el cheapo off of eaby(MADE IN CHINA:mad:) nothing but my fault though.

Now that Ive found FC Im on the road to re-investingand the china made box will definatley be in the trash asap.

Sorry I didnt mean to go off on a tangent or threadjack, but again YES smokin for me still has its appeal, but not as much with my new Hobby!

purplechango,
Top Bottom