alternative views and methods

Hoodwink

This forum is for people who strongly don’t like combustion, preferring vaporising. Does anyone know of the exact opposite as an alternative? Like people who strongly don’t like vaping, preferring combustion?

Hoodwink,
Reactions: Farid

strech

I know a few who don't care much for vaping. Even with easy to use vapes they rather pack a bowl and flick that bic.

Now most of them won't necessarily pass up a hit off a 510 vape cart out the dispo. But if they got flowers it's getting combusted.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This forum is for people who strongly don’t like combustion, preferring vaporising. Does anyone know of the exact opposite as an alternative? Like people who strongly don’t like vaping, preferring combustion?

Blasphemy!

Looney Tunes Fight GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Farid

Most lifelong weed users love smoking weed. If someone comes along with an attitude that smoking is disgusting, and that they must switch to something else, it's not going to sit well.

If that smoker is willing to give vaping a try, and that first experience isn't mind blowing (which isn't uncommon with many vapes) the smoker will write it off. Then when the next evangelical vaper comes along singing the gospel, the smoker will be even more resistant.

That's why it's so counterproductive to try to evangelize. Let people enjoy what they enjoy, and if they want to give vaping a try, help make that experience as positive as possible.

The holier than thou, snobby attitude that a lot of vapers have is really uncalled for - especially with something as subjective as flavor. ABV is nasty, and I'd rather take a hit through a perfectly clean glass pipe than a dirty vape. And I say that as someone who's predominantly vaped for well over a decade.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I have great friends who are lifelong smokers. The husband likes to try my vapes, enjoys the flavor and tries to get his wife to vape more for her lung health.

Shes tried a few, but clearly isn’t interested. They had a dynavap of mine for a bit and used it as a one hitter. Got them a torch Elv8r and they used it for a bowl.

Lent her a heat island and she gave it back.

No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki

Canna Chameleon,
Top Bottom