• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Alpine 2020/2021 - Induction Heater

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Interesting.

Hope it turns out better than the last product I bought from Randall... I like the aesthetics but I gotta wonder how this will impact all the local manufacturers of these induction heaters with this new offshore built model.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

LabPong

Interesting.

Hope it turns out better than the last product I bought from Randall... I like the aesthetics but I gotta wonder how this will impact all the local manufacturers of these induction heaters with this new offshore built model.

I will admit....I am a bit nervious about how it will perform and hold up. I have had a couple Pipes units since 2017 and they are still working good as new. Hope this one works well, I will let everyone know here how it works out when I get it......should be soon if they are still on targeted time.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The new Alpine 2020 Induction Heater from Source Vapes is set to be released next week. I look forward to receiving mine. Share your feedback about the device here :)

Looks like a week or two delay according to an email this morning.

thunderstealer1337

What I got no email, maybe mine still ships on 6/5?

Last email I got was my engrave image was too difficult - I sent a converted black/white image but never heard back after that.

Thunderstealer1337,

fatbiker

Looks like a week or two delay according to an email this morning.

When did you place your pre-order? I didn't receive an email either and curious if that means some have been fulfilled and will be shipping tomorrow....?

I should've just bout a damn IH from JoJo in April and I would be done with this whole deal. Starting to think the $80 savings wasn't worth it.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I was one of the first to get an order in... like within hours of opening.
And I did not order graphics hoping it would expedite the order.

2 more weeks won't kill me. Add transit time.
Is that domestic transit or is it shipping from China as a drop ship?

It's all good. Just another damn waiting list.

thunderstealer1337

well since its delayed (with no update to me via email), I just bought a caldron, I woulda bought apollo too if I can find 1 in stock.

at least i found out about it here/reddit..... looks like others are on same boat as me, no emails, although he said he emailed everyone who has preordered

Thunderstealer1337,

fatbiker

It’s disappointing because I emailed them about a week or so ago and was told everything was on time or slightly ahead of schedule. If I wouldn’t know the fact at that time I would’ve bought a different unit.

looks like another few weeks or a month with no IH.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
For those who had not received the email... This is what mine said -

Hi TommyDee,

We are reaching out to let you know that your Alpine 2020 Induction Heater order has been slightly delayed! Originally, we were anticipating a June 6th arrival at the latest. Unfortunately, there has been a delay in shipping. We are just informed that we are looking at a 7 to 12-day delay which would put its arrival to our warehouse around the 12th to 15th of June. We know delays can be extremely frustrating as we have dealt with our fair share of them in the past few months. We want to apologize again for the delay as well as the timing of the announcement. We will be getting a confirmed delivery date with in the next few days and will keep you up to date with the latest information!

Thank you for your continued patience.

The Source Vapes Team

Probably a tariff thing :cool:

LabPong

I was one of the first to get an order in... like within hours of opening.
And I did not order graphics hoping it would expedite the order.

2 more weeks won't kill me. Add transit time.
Is that domestic transit or is it shipping from China as a drop ship?

It's all good. Just another damn waiting list.

That was my thinking also......no sense chancing waiting for another step in production... especially if it is done locally just before sending to the customer.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Any way you look at it, it is a bold endeavor making a build like this in China. They've cashed our checks so we're all in this together.

LabPong

Any way you look at it, it is a bold endeavor making a build like this in China. They've cashed our checks so we're all in this together.

Even though I told myself I would not do another pre-order item......I excepted the risk on this one. I mean...it's just a IH....how bad can they mess it up.....right? :rollingeyes:

elykpeace

exVASted
Had this on preorder since day once. Can't wait. Also have the source Vapes versa .. who knows when it will come in pretty excited tho and now the fw7 is comming soon too !!? Awesome

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Well if we’re gonna get ripped off we should be happy to get ripped off at the pre-sale/discount price. I’m sure production in China has been pretty slowed this year so no one to be angry at. I’m gonna label the delay in the “shit happens” column. I’m low on butane and I hope I don’t have to buy more.

acstorfer,
Top Bottom