Alpine 2020/2021 - Induction Heater

Gonz

The only email I received is a damn promo code. I was told the first shipment will have a limited quantity and not all of the pre orders will be fulfilled. God only knows when the second shipment will arrive and be sent out to customers. Hopefully be Labor Day.
T
The only email I received is a damn promo code. I was told the first shipment will have a limited quantity and not all of the pre orders will be fulfilled. God only knows when the second shipment will arrive and be sent out to customers. Hopefully be Labor Day.
That's messed up.

Gonz,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
They did say there are weekly shipments so that may be a good thing. I suspect the delay is only a week or two at most.

thunderstealer1337

I hope you are right :-)

He posted this up 2 days ago
Hey! Sorry saved the video but ill be going live through out the day on the alpine instagram. or on here if possible. We are going to start getting everything packed today not to sure how many we will get out today but we will start today and have everyone done by Wednesday!

its wednesday, some ppl got tracking some didnt - I did not :huh:, he also stated usps didnt pickup the deliveries or something to that nature.

Guess im just waiting for a update... again, also can you clarify where you got your info that his 1st order that was delayed since 6/5 was limited quantity and does not fulfill preorders, ive relooked through all my emails, I have not been notified that there may be even longer delays...... interesting since he was telling reddit everyone will have their preorders shipped by this Wed - 2 days ago.

Last edited:

fatbiker

He posted this up 2 days ago

its wednesday, some ppl got tracking some didnt - I did not :huh:, he also stated usps didnt pickup the deliveries or something to that nature.

Guess im just waiting for a update... again, also can you clarify where you got your info that his 1st order that was delayed since 6/5 was limited quantity and does not fulfill preorders, ive relooked through all my emails, I have not been notified that there may be even longer delays...... interesting since he was telling reddit everyone will have their preorders shipped by this Wed - 2 days ago.

I was informed through direct communications with them via IG.

thunderstealer1337

Wow wtf, thanks for posting, this is a bizzarre way of communicating, telling publicly on reddit one thing and direct private messages says something else.

Wow, I'm really confused as to how everything is lined up to ship out on 6/5, and now 7/1 I'm finding out from another customer and not the company itself that there are not enough units to ship out.......I did check periodically toggen and source website, there were a few times after I ordered where you could not preorder the alpine anymore due to oos.

edit:
i ordered on 5/10 email confirmation, am I part of this preorder batch or not?

also ppl are now posting up on reddit that they chose to not engrave anything to help ship faster, and they still dont have a tracking/shipment notice - confusing because owner kept saying the units that dont have engravings were going to be processed to ship first - cuz there is no 2nd step to engrave......

Last edited:
thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

babaganush

I was informed through direct communications with them via IG.

I literally just asked the CEO on reddit (u/mayberandall) about the validity of your claim and he was quick to respond with this: "Not sure where that came from but no that’s not the case. We have full stock and are shipping everything out this week! Hopefully finishing up by tomorrow evening."

babaganush,

fatbiker

I literally just asked the CEO on reddit (u/mayberandall) about the validity of your claim and he was quick to respond with this: "Not sure where that came from but no that’s not the case. We have full stock and are shipping everything out this week! Hopefully finishing up by tomorrow evening."

No need to pull the "I talked to the CEO" card here. I'm not debating or making false claims. I am simply sharing the information I was provided via Toggen IG DM's. The conversation I had with him on IG was a few weeks ago and he was unsure how many units would be in the first shipment. Therefore, he told me they were not 100% that all pre-orders would be fulfilled. If they received more units than they initially expected that would be great. However, the communication has been quite poor so I have no idea where things stand as of today. It's a waiting game at this point.

babaganush

No need to pull the "I talked to the CEO" card here. I'm not debating or making false claims. I am simply sharing the information I was provided via Toggen IG DM's. The conversation I had with him on IG was a few weeks ago and he was unsure how many units would be in the first shipment. Therefore, he told me they were not 100% that all pre-orders would be fulfilled. If they received more units than they initially expected that would be great. However, the communication has been quite poor so I have no idea where things stand as of today. It's a waiting game at this point.

Not sure why you're getting defensive? I just asked the CEO to verify your now outdated info and he basically told me everything is going as planned since the last update. Communication seems pretty fair, he said all shipments should be out this week and so far that seems to be the case. If there were any issues with the pre-orders I'd assume we would know.

babaganush,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Crap, I thought USPS had my Alpine 2020 in hand. Apparently they didn't pick up today because the label was created on 6/30 and that is the status.

Okay, maybe Tuesday then.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Looks like they are dropping a big load on USPS. 2nd day still not in the hands of USPS. Those notices appear to be going out as the labels are applied. Doesn't mean USPS was notified to come get 'em.

doubledown

@TommyDee did you get engraved? Mine still shows the pre-shipment notificatio. Wondering if they are shipping out at different times depending on the engraving option.

doubledown,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I don't think so. I think they are treating this in lots in the order they were received. I got notice on 6/30 and only this morning shows USPS not only receiving it but directing it. Considering I ordered within an hour of the announcement, I suspect I would be in the first few lots.

SatanLovestoVape

I just received my tracking info last night from Sourcevapes. I snagged one up on pre-order for $80. Now, they are going for $150. Yikes! I pre-order mine in mid June.

SatanLovestoVape,

thunderstealer1337

Some ppl got theirs already today via DHL 7/3, I wonder if they paid for expedited shipping? Don't recall if that was even available

thunderstealer1337,

LabPong

The DHL must of been more $.......but happy to see they are now being delivered. Can't wait to use this out in the wild!

Top Bottom