Almost new MFLB used less than 10 hours total

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
I have up for sale an almost new MFLB. I originally bought the MLFB 2 or 3 years ago. i used it 10 to 15 times trying to figure it out. i could never get medicated off it or get decent clouds from it. i read the forums over and over and tried every technique there was but still no good results. I also have a DBV that i had no issue at all with so i went back to it. then last year i wanted to try my MFLB again. i still did not like it so i thought maybe there was something wrong with it. i bought new batteries. they helped (they were slightly more powerful than the original ones) but not much. I returned my MFLB under the lifetime warranty. i was told i had an original box and they sent me the latest version with the click lock and the o-ring in the battery chamber. I got somewhat better results with it but after about 8 or 9 hours total with the new box i was still not happy. so i am putting it up for sale so someone else who admires these boxes can have an almost new one.

what is included:
1) the MLFB which is almost new with less than 10 hours use
2) 5 original batteries (2200) and 2 new batteries (2400)
3) battery charger
4) 3 battery cases (2 that hold 2 batteries and 1 that holds 4)
5) the three original rubber bands (they are like new cause i never used them
6) MLFB felt bag (it's inside the tin in the picture)
7) one mouthpiece (i still need to ISO it clean, which will be done before shipping)
8) original MLFB tin

sorry, but i did misplace the battery caps and the cleaning brush

I am asking $75.00 which includes shipping. I am looking to ship to the United States only.

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

thanks

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom