Akimbo by iKrusher

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The Akimbo brings portability and control to Flower vaporizers. As the name suggests the Akimbo dual wields a conduction and convection heater at the same time. Not only is there hybrid heating but each individual heater can be controlled separately. Cool down the vapor through the dimpled glass air path that is magnetically attached to the Akimbo. And Always be prepared with 2300 mAh of battery capacity with fast charging Type-C.
1618597561167.png
This one sounds really interesting ,controlling the convection conduction and dimples in the airpath :). Also just shot them an e-mail to invite them over. It seems like an interesting company,they also have a dual use wax/herb rig called the Alpha and offer custom product development,say they are US based but i dont know about production. Hopefully to hear more from them. I dont monitor much on dabrigs but their seems like a genuine design not just a rebrand ?

GetLeft

Thanks for the news. Nice to see a manufacturer acknowledge that in order to have a truly hybrid device, you have to have two separate heaters.

The ikrusher site shows some other devices that interest me. I haven't experimented with oils or concentrates but that's because I've only recently gained access to products sold at medical dispensaries. I'm about to begin experimenting and their entry level vaporizers might be worth a try.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nice find @Abysmal Vapor , that's something I dream about years ago, nice to see somebody did it!
:) I've seen the idea tossed around here a few times,but those guys actually did it (If that is not just some CAD drawing and there isnt even a protype yet :D :D :D .
@FlyingLow I think it is developed still,but i have also asked them and invited so i will share if i hear back from them :) !
Nice, are they currently available or in development?

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
Lets see how it turns out.
We need some new useful features on vapes, this could be the one?

lookhigh,
Top Bottom