Completed Airvape Legacy Pro/Proxy Bubbler/E-nano XL/TAG Glass

someTooL

Time for (another) TooLshed clean out of the shelves. All in perfect working condition and all prices are PayPal FF or +3% PayPal fees added. I will include shipping to continental US. Here for any questions or best offers.

Airvape Legacy Pro - Used ~ 10 times then just moved on to other new toys at hand. Ordered the dosing caps and quit using before they arrived so all are new and open. Like new and clean. $OLD

MJ Arsenal Proxy Bubbler - Perfect condition and really takes the white setting to a new level. Like my Proxy so much I’ve sold my soul and have piece on commission now. Passing this along for $40

E-nano XL Deluxe + package - includes Ed’s TNT WPA, stand, pick, Ice stem, NEW WPA AND NEW adjustable stem. Super beautiful beast that I have neglected to the shelf and needs a home to be used in. Clean, low hours, beautiful walnut grain - $OLD

TAG - 8" Recycler Multiplying Inline Diffuser 50x5MM (14MM Female) - used while I had a t-bucket a year or so ago. Been setting on the shelf too long. This is not a “2nd’s” piece but first quality bought from TAG. $40

Last edited:
Top Bottom