• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Airizer EQ or Sticky Brick Runt? What!?! Why am I compared these two?

iammyself

I know, I couldn’t be wanting two more different vapes. But I really like the idea of both the Airizer and the Runt. I don’t really have somewhere I can permanently leave the Airizer, it would be relegated to bathroom use. The Runt could come out to the hammock with me, like the Fury Edge does now, so it’s got that going for it. If you could only pick one, which would it be? I’m really trying to not start a vape collection, but man I like the variety of all the different styles. I could see it getting out of control quick.

iammyself,
Reactions: Exsmoker

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
If you don't have a place to leave the EQ permanently than go for the runt. You will get tired of always take the EQ with you to the bathroom, then setting the thing up, wait for it to get heated up. Also glass can break, not a good idea to have that in the bathroom if it happens.The whip can make it easier to knock everything on the floor and also plugged electronics in the bathroom is not a good idea. On the other hand the runt will need a little bit more time to master but in the long run you should not be disappointed with your purchase. Man hitting the runt in a hammock... :drool:

iammyself

If you don't have a place to leave the EQ permanently than go for the runt. You will get tired of always take the EQ with you to the bathroom, then setting the thing up, wait for it to get heated up. Also glass can break, not a good idea to have that in the bathroom if it happens.The whip can make it easier to knock everything on the floor and also plugged electronics in the bathroom is not a good idea. On the other hand the runt will need a little bit more time to master but in the long run you should not be disappointed with your purchase. Man hitting the runt in a hammock... :drool:
I’d have it permanently setup in the bathroom on a shelf. But it’d be a shame to hide the beauty in the bathroom. And I already spend way too much time in there vaping already. Maybe someday when the kids have left home. Runt it is. Now to justify it when I recently got the Fury Edge and EZ Sai. Hmm. It’ll help me save even more by using dry herb more often, and concentrates less! Don’t know how that’ll fly. :\

iammyself,

acolyte

You cannot go wrong with the runt, it produces so much vapor so quickly, absolutely the most efficient and fast vape for getting blasted besides an enail.

I do find using the fury edge through water makes it much more smooth, and I still use the fury edge while on the go :)

The Chemist

You want justification? There it is.In my opinion you would have a good trio of vape: EZ Sai for concentrate, Fury Edge for when you want to vape without having to worry about anything (the thing is session vape after all) and you have the Runt (an on demand vape) to use when you want to take it slow, a couple of puff here and there (perfect in a hammock!) You will see the experience is totally different than with your other vapes.

The Chemist

I have two Runts, one in purpleheart and one in canary. I love both of them , the purpleheart is heavier and the canary the wood is so smooth. If you get one take the time to choose a wood you like because when you have that thing in your hands you will do two things: vape on it and look at it, it's a work of art in it's simplicity, the way everything comes together thanks to the magnets is so satisfying. Also if you can grab a mini sticky bubbler with it, with that setup a man don't need another vape.

iammyself

The problem is I love all the wood options. I’m particularly fond of the zebrawood, walnut, leopardwood, canary, and black limba.

acolyte

Runt is amazing, you will love it I'm sure. I use eagle torch lighter, they're available cheap on ebay, I find they are easy to fill and easy to ignite compared to the stock lighter.

I also have the mini bubbler, it's a great upgrade if you find yourself using the runt all the time. mellows out the hits. the water doesn't spill out although it looks like it will, it's very stable.

Greenleaf88

I would go runt I have eq loved it replaced it woth volcano. Have a og sticky brick if u dont have a spot for it then go runt u won't regret it one bit.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: iammyself

iammyself

I’m still waiting for the Runt to ship from Cream City Vapes. They say to expect a 3-7 day delay in shipping. It’s been 7. Hopefully it’ll go out before the weekend.

Last edited:
iammyself,

The Chemist

I’m still waiting for the Runt to ship from Cream City Vapes. They say to expect a 3-7 day delay in shipping. It’s been 7. Hopefully it’ll go out before the weekend.
Strange, I ordered a Dr Dabber Switch from them last Sunday and it shipped today (technically it shipped yesterday but they send it UPS and I guess they realized their mistake, got the package returned to them and re-shipped it today by USPS) so your order should have been shipped before mine. Maybe it's already shipped and you didn't received an email, have you checked your account to see the status of your order? If they already shipped it there should be a tracking number.

The Chemist,

iammyself

I did check. The status says “approved, pending shipment”. Guess I’ll call tomorrow if it doesn’t go out today.

Edit: Even better, their website says you can text. I’ll take any opportunity I can to not call customer service. We’ll see what they say.

Last edited:

iammyself

I got a sort of canned reply to my text. I asked about the order, and mentioned @The Chemist ”my buddy” who ordered Sunday and had it ship Wednesday. They just replied it’s a 3-7 business day wait, it’s been 4 business days, and I’ll get an email when it ships. No rush, I’m just excited.

iammyself,

The Chemist

Well at least it wasn't a "we forgot to send you an email telling you we don't have the item in stock anymore, sorry" kind of reply so that's a plus right? I got my stuff shipped right away maybe because it's going to Canada and they know shipping will take longer so they do it a soon as possible? Anyway I hope you will get your order before I do "my buddy" :tup:

The Chemist,

iammyself

Well at least it wasn't a "we forgot to send you an email telling you we don't have the item in stock anymore, sorry" kind of reply so that's a plus right? I got my stuff shipped right away maybe because it's going to Canada and they know shipping will take longer so they do it a soon as possible? Anyway I hope you will get your order before I do "my buddy" :tup:
Turns out it was a “we didn’t tell you we didn’t have it in stock” situation. I got a call from them today after contacting support for an update on my order for the third time last night. They don’t have the zebrawood in stock, and were waiting for another shipment from Sticky Brick Labs. Then they found out they won’t be getting anymore zebrawood, at least not anytime soon. So I am getting it in Canary instead. Hopefully it’ll go out quick. He said ASAP, but so did support last time I texted them a week ago, before I was told it was out of stock.

iammyself,

The Chemist

Damn, this is one of those situation where being right sucks :bang:. You will forget all about this set back when you'll have your Runt in your hands. Canary is a beautiful wood so I don't think you'll be to disappointed by this switch. Also there's always next time... a Junior in zebrawood is nice too.:evil: (This is how my VAS started by the way :lol: )

The Chemist,
Top Bottom