Airistech Switch 3 In 1

Robert-in-YEG

Full review coming...

First impressions for less than $45, this isn't bad. Very basic unit with three temps: hot, hotter, & hot as hell. Box says 220mah battery.

I've run one bowel through the Switch. At this point I can say, yes it works, draw is OK, and it give me a light buzz.

Switch.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice, FYI the place to post this is the upcoming unreleased portable section, then it will be moved into the released portable section by a mod :tup:

Shit Snacks

I don't seem to be able to post there. Perhaps my account is too new?

No you're just posting in the wrong place, it needs to be here:

Not the main portable section, mods are the only ones able to post there, so they move the posts we make from the unreleased section... I already reported this one to be moved, so no worries!

Shit Snacks,

Robert-in-YEG

No you're just posting in the wrong place, it needs to be here:

Not the main portable section, mods are the only ones able to post there, so they move the posts we make from the unreleased section... I already reported this one to be moved, so no worries!
I will give that a try....

Thanks

Request to the mods

Please move to https://fuckcombustion.com/forums/upcoming-and-unreleased-portable-vaporizers.41/ --> or whichever is the correct forum.

Robert-in-YEG,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not exactly a new vape,since it has been available for years,i actually have tried one and there was a lot of plastic smells which could not dissipate after multiple burn offs. I shared it with the manufacturer back then,so i hope yours is better than that.

Robert-in-YEG

Not exactly a new vape,since it has been available for years,i actually have tried one and there was a lot of plastic smells which could not dissipate after multiple burn offs. I shared it with the manufacturer back then,so i hope yours is better than that.
It doesn't seem to be a 'Heavy Duty' unit. I picked it given the price. It can be another toy on the shelf.

I seem to be hit with some sort of compulsive 'vaporizer' acquisition syndrome; it is draining my pocket, pissing off my wife, but my local weed shop has been very happy when I walk through the door. Maybe there is sort of pill that might help?

Robert-in-YEG

"You want to be a bit compulsive in your art or craft or whatever you do."
~ Steve Martin

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

It doesn't seem to be a 'Heavy Duty' unit. I picked it given the price. It can be another toy on the shelf.

I seem to be hit with some sort of compulsive 'vaporizer' acquisition syndrome; it is draining my pocket, pissing off my wife, but my local weed shop has been very happy when I walk through the door. Maybe there is sort of pill that might help?

Robert-in-YEG

"You want to be a bit compulsive in your art or craft or whatever you do."
~ Steve Martin

Haha this is typical VAS especially as you are early getting into it, but I would suggest buying more online, walking into the shop is a great way to find something of low quality and pay more than you should for it...

Robert-in-YEG

Finally got back to using this today.

The Switch and the Yocan Vane are about the same price. The Vane looks better and has more features, but the Switch is more reliable.

The Switch is good if the intent is just to get ripped. All three settings are very hot.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom