Air max or Solo 2

Maryjanie

Anyone who has a solo 2 and now has the Air Max- I own neither. Should I spend the extra to buy a max or grab a deal on a solo 2? I am coming from an og air, an argo, firefly2+, and davinci micro & IQ2. What are your thoughts?

GoldenBud

about the Solo II - the airpath is not 100% clean. the air gets inside through the 12v charger port, in addition to the inlet air holes. it hits strong tho, on 220c, and feels ok but the taste is not near Tubo/Mi3/Splinter/HI imho

I hope this is not the case with Air Max, get the most new device of Arizer, or get something that is absolutely clean and strong (TM/TP80/FW7/8/Tafee Bowle/etc)

checkyourlibido

about the Solo II - the airpath is not 100% clean. the air gets inside through the 12v charger port, in addition to the inlet air holes. it hits strong tho, on 220c, and feels ok but the taste is not near Tubo/Mi3/Splinter/HI imho

I hope this is not the case with Air Max, get the most new device of Arizer, or get something that is absolutely clean and strong (TM/TP80/FW7/8/Tafee Bowle/etc)
TM air goes over the circuit board, clean?

Top Bottom