Advice on portable dry herb vape...

Thumos

Hi all. I'm a flavor chaser at heart, but I do love big clouds as I temp step up. So, yeah, I guess I want it all 🙂. What I know I want is a portable that I do not have to take long, slow restricted draws on. I have a Solo 2, an Airvape Legacy Pro, and a Mighty. I love each in its own way. But none are really "open"...at least not as much as I want. (My desktop is an OAB, so it might have ruined me in terms of airflow. I can hit it any time, any way and it's amazing).

Are there any portables that hit with shorter, faster breaths (more open, I guess)? Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong forum! Still new here.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC!

There are plenty of options, but the best one most available, would be the tinymight, get a 18 mm open WPA, and nice right angle hook with it, also get aftermarket glass cooling stems with pills or pearls, use the lower settings on the dial, wide open air flow pure flavors strong effects efficiency versatility

Thumos

Welcome to FC!

There are plenty of options, but the best one most available, would be the tinymight, get a 18 mm open WPA, and nice right angle hook with it, also get aftermarket glass cooling stems with pills or pearls, use the lower settings on the dial, wide open air flow pure flavors strong effects efficiency versatility

TM or TM2..
Thank you! I actually have one sitting in my cart in another tab :) . Is vaporisateur.net reliable? Any customs/taxes/issues to consider?

Do you have any experience with any of the models below to compare airflow on it? I ask because they are the only ones I have a point of reference with.

Solo 2
MIghty
Airvape Legacy Pro
OAB

This is a great forum. I've lurked and you guys are pretty awesome.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you! I actually have one sitting in my cart in another tab :) . Is vaporisateur.net reliable? Any customs/taxes/issues to consider?

Do you have any experience with any of the models below to compare airflow on it? I ask because they are the only ones I have a point of reference with.

Solo 2
MIghty
Airvape Legacy Pro
OAB

This is a great forum. I've lurked and you guys are pretty awesome.

Much better airflow than all those portables, I don't know if it's quite OAB level of open, but it is much more open, like a tetra P80, pure convection on demand typically has open air flow like this... It can depend on whatever glass stems and stuff you are using with it of course... I don't know where you are located, but I never have any issues with anything like that in the US, I bought TM2 from Docteur-Vaporisateur because it was cheaper since they removed the VAT

BleuEyedGuy

Do it, it's about "as sure a thing" possible, and if you don't like it you'll get your $$ back quickly. Even though I've never used any of the extra's I purchased with it, I've never regretted grabbing mine when I did. Every time I look to get another, as a backup, he changes something and demand goes crazy, like it is right now, it's worth the wait, cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom